• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Abyss Retry Option

User Info: edicius6

edicius6
4 months ago#1
Is there a retry option for the Abyss? Kind of a pain to have to back all the way out to go back in. I don't think there is, but might as well ask and see if I'm missing something.

User Info: freeKutta

freeKutta
4 months ago#2
U can keep replaying the floors, its just that if u quit during the floor challenge, u will have to restart the chambers 1-3 of that floor level again
<(-_-<) (>-_-)>FU..(^-_-^) (^-_-^)..SION(>-_-)> <(-_-<) Haaah!.<( 0.o)>

User Info: jygting

jygting
4 months ago#3
Choose "Leave for now" and you'll restart to where you left off.
Gackt can kill a million demons just by flicking his hair, causing many fangirls to arrive and hug his leg. -Sparta19

User Info: edicius6

edicius6
4 months ago#4
freeKutta posted...
U can keep replaying the floors, its just that if u quit during the floor challenge, u will have to restart the chambers 1-3 of that floor level again

jygting posted...
Choose "Leave for now" and you'll restart to where you left off.

I know both of these---I probably should have clarified. I was wondering if there's a way to retry so that the abyss doesn't boot you out, load the whole map, load abyss, then finally go back into the abyss.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Abyss Retry Option
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A