• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. You can hoard as much adv exp as you want confirmed

User Info: Fannwong

Fannwong
4 months ago#1
So, there has been a couple topics floating around about holding off on ranking up at 25, I actually posted in both those topics but never got a confirmation answer. The thing was is that no one actually gave a confirmed post about saving up more then 1 level, or if it just pushed you to the next level IE 26. So for anyone who is wanting to know you can stay 25 as long as you want or need to, in order to feel comfortable before ranking up the world, I would imagine the same is true with 35. I jumped all the way to 28 and it gave me credit for all the extra adv exp that was there. I wanted to wait as I felt weak, not everyone wants to rank up immediately just to get better mats. Anyway, there you go, you can hold as much adv exp as you want and it will carry over even through multiple levels.

User Info: CiethAkatsuki

CiethAkatsuki
4 months ago#2
Good to know. Unfortunately you cant do this for adventure rank 30 as that automatically lvls up the world lvl.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. You can hoard as much adv exp as you want confirmed
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A