• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Save Acquaint Fate?

User Info: gilgaRe

gilgaRe
4 months ago#1
Should I save my Acquaint Fate in case they do another banner like the Noelle one? I already used up the Noelle banner but I have 11 extra Acquaint Fate.

I'm guessing it'd be smart to save it for now after getting Noelle, but I'm wondering what other people think.

User Info: SaberManiac

SaberManiac
4 months ago#2
The Noelle banner is a one-time banner, and we're unsure when exactly we'll get another one like it.

Saving is a good option, but IMO, I just spend it because I save primogems for Intertwined Fates (event/limited banners), and I treat Acquaint Fate as free yolo rolls, bless the RNG gods. I use it to fish for 4* weapons in the standard banner.
FGO FC: 935,978,891
Support list: https://rayshift.io/na/935978891

User Info: Ihelp

Ihelp
4 months ago#3
There is no right answer, it easy to say save it, but who knows, it's a slot machine and part of the fun(/disappointment) is playing with no characters.

BLM

User Info: Dimension Door

Dimension Door
4 months ago#4
I would just spend it. There is no other banner that uses Acquaint Fates so you're free to spend it. Since you have 11, that's a guaranteed 4* just waiting for you. Saving your Intertwined Fates is a thing since the banners are rotational and it's better to save for a character you want.
Total sentence imposed is ten

User Info: Grischnak

Grischnak
4 months ago#5
The only benefit to saving them is that when they add more 5 stars to standard you'll have a chance to pull them. A very, very small chance. Ultimately, I think it's more beneficial to use them right away.

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
4 months ago#6
save?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

User Info: Talinthis2

Talinthis2
4 months ago#7
Grischnak posted...
The only benefit to saving them is that when they add more 5 stars to standard you'll have a chance to pull them. A very, very small chance. Ultimately, I think it's more beneficial to use them right away.
or less chance to pull the one you want :D

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
4 months ago#8
Yolo everything. That's how I feel anyway. Will I be playing later to use the saved resources? Maybe, maybe not, so I'd rather have results now.

My plan is to dump Acquaint, use primo/intertwined now on the Venti banner for whatever characters or dupes I can get and then completely skip Klee banner and save during it for Xiao waiting on the other side.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148

User Info: ELK_X_MIA

ELK_X_MIA
4 months ago#9
Ive been saving them because Standard banner hasnt given me anything lol
Still waiting for Mega Man Legends 3

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
4 months ago#10
I been using them as soon as I get them, because I'm desperately trying to get Qiqi before more 5 star items get added.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Save Acquaint Fate?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A