• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Lisa seems much better than people give her credit for?

User Info: pretzelcoatl

pretzelcoatl
4 months ago#1
I have a 3* Fischl and a 0* Lisa, both at ascension phase 1 with 4* weapons. Fischl seems fine, but Lisa just absolutely evaporates groups if you set her passive up (which becomes way easier once your charged attack applies stacks). Every time I switch between the two it just seems like Lisa is so much better at taking out groups of enemies. With the right weapon and a Barbra with the catalyst that boosts damage on swap, she seems to just melt things. Is there a reason she's considered " bad" and Fischl is considered "good"? Because I'm not seeing it atm, but I'd like to understand before I invest more resources into one or the other.
PSN: Mesopotamish
I can't stop sweating.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
4 months ago#2
Fischl has Oz who is a very strong support.

But I agree, I prefer Lisa because she can set up enemies with her bolts to do crazy group damage. I was beating enemies in Coop with other players and slaying anything that came my way compared to decked out Dilucs.
"That's rough, buddy." - Zuko
The FF7 Remake is my 2020 GotY so far!

User Info: DarkAscent

DarkAscent
4 months ago#3
Fischl is very good but yeah, I ended up leveling up Lisa as well for Sprial Abyss. In Spiral Abyss you will encounter fights where you need a particular kill order and you don't have time to wait around for Oz to finally pick the right target to electrify, you need the right mob electrified NOW, and Lisa's ability to do that is superior as well, as with Fischl you will need bow charge time(which you do not have in Spiral Abyss).

If you have Fischl full constellation it gets easier to have Oz out 100% of the time but picking your target correctly is always an issue.
No he's okay. He just kicked ass on Double Dragon.

User Info: ljkkjlcm9

ljkkjlcm9
4 months ago#4
Fischl is better because its about stacking different elements.

By throwing out Oz, electric can be applied constantly while using another element dps like Diluc.

In my case, i use barbaras barrier which will apply water, xiangling drops her bear or uses burst to apply fire. Fischl drops Oz, then Chongyun comes in as my main DPS with ice. Its multiple elements being reapplied constantly as opposed to relying on Lisa as your main DPS.
Just call me Jackel

User Info: gilgaRe

gilgaRe
4 months ago#5
IDK for being a free character, she seems pretty popular. I do think some people still make the mistake of overlooking her because she's free, but she does indeed kick ass.

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
4 months ago#6
People cling to tier lists too heavily despite them only being for abyss and only with full constellations. So they see Lisa is low on the list and dismiss her entirely for the 99% of the game where the characters you use don't matter at all.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: EAims

EAims
4 months ago#7
Don't listen to people saying she's bad. Everyone in the game is viable if you work with them enough. There's a video floating around of someone completing the spiral abyss (at least floor 9) without any pulled units.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Lobinde

Lobinde
4 months ago#8
When I started playing this game Lisa seemed weak but once I levelled her up a fair bit and learned about the elemental charges mechanic I can say with some confidence that she's the strongest of the 4 starting characters (besides MC maybe but I barely play as the MC because they are bland imo) especially for elemental burst damage.

User Info: ljkkjlcm9

ljkkjlcm9
4 months ago#9
Lobinde posted...
When I started playing this game Lisa seemed weak but once I levelled her up a fair bit and learned about the elemental charges mechanic I can say with some confidence that she's the strongest of the 4 starting characters (besides MC maybe but I barely play as the MC because they are bland imo) especially for elemental burst damage.
MC is considered a 5* character
Lisa is definitely better than Kaeya and Amber. But any unit CAN be used if you build a cohesive team. Some just fit better into ANY team and they're typically more effective alone.

All mages suffer to some extent because their basic attacks are elements too so they can be hard walled by enemies of that element.
Just call me Jackel
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Lisa seems much better than people give her credit for?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A