• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Can co-op be play together with PS4 player and PC player?

User Info: Ramencafe

Ramencafe
4 months ago#1
After a quick research, I couldn't find information about this. Sorry for a silly question but will anyone be able to confirmed ?

I'm on PS4 NA server but I wanted to play with friend from Japan who playing on PC
Thank you
Follow me on Instagram: ramencafe
I share immaculate Travel & food photos!

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
4 months ago#2
You can play with people on PC as long as they are on the same server. Your friend in Japan would have to play on the NA server to connect to them. If they are playing on an Asian server for PC, you two won't be able to play together.

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 months ago#3
Game is unfortunately region locked.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

Ramencafe
4 months ago#4
eaglei3 posted...
You can play with people on PC as long as they are on the same server. Your friend in Japan would have to play on the NA server to connect to them. If they are playing on an Asian server for PC, you two won't be able to play together.

So in this case Japanese server PC player.. cannot co-op with NA server PS4 ? :(

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 months ago#5
Nope
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.

Ramencafe
4 months ago#6
Thank you, that's sad..

User Info: truefirechamp

truefirechamp
4 months ago#7
is the region based on the actual psn account or will it let you pick like in pc?
Favorite Game series: Monster Hunter
  1. Boards
  2. Genshin Impact
  3. Can co-op be play together with PS4 player and PC player?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A