• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K20
  3. Heard that the full roster

User Info: BluePants

BluePants
1 week ago#51
Silver Bearings posted...
I don't see Lio Rush on the 2k site. Did they goof and put him in there, and then remove him after?

Haha Yep, he was definitely listed on the site earlier this afternoon.

The two Chad Gables are still there however. That's weird.

User Info: BillyKidd

BillyKidd
1 week ago#52
It's looking like they have Lio as Bobby's manager and put his pic in a suit jacket up.
Tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I'm the meanest mofo in the whole f'n valley

User Info: sexxyboyy

sexxyboyy
1 week ago#53
HBKHHH246 posted...
Looks the following have been removed - the ones in bold are a given

Konnor
Viktor
Epico
Primo
Lio Rush
Killian Dain
Vader
Alundra Blayze
Ivory
Jacqueline
Greg Valentine
Rick Rude
Bam Bam Bigelow
Rick Martel
Robert Gibson
Ricky Morton
Tatanka
Sycho Sid
Rikishi
Mr Perfect
Alexander Wolfe
DDP
British Bulldog
Jason Jordan
Dean Ambrose
Chris Jericho
Goldust
Hideo Itami
Nick Miller
TJP
Rhyno
Tye Dillinger

Very much appreciate this. Was trying to figure out the difference between 19 and 20.
These are the precincts of pain. A goddess lives here. Her name is Victory.
I don't see Lio Rush on the 2k site. Did they goof and put him in there, and then remove him after?

They did. He definitely there at 2pm this afternoon but now hes gone.
I'm playing both sides

User Info: keijikicksass

keijikicksass
1 week ago#55
Perfect and Rude kill me..I believed they'd be pretty much standard fare in all WWE games. Definitely kinda shocked to see how many got removed.
---------
Everybody loves big pigeons

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
1 week ago#56
2K sometimes doesn't like to shell out the money to get the license to re-use certain WWE Legends so they get removed knowing full well you'll like it or lump it because they got your money regardless.

User Info: keijikicksass

keijikicksass
1 week ago#57
I guess trying to look at it in a somewhat positive way...some of those guys are pretty easy to make. Sid and Martel I was making every year anyway when they weren't put in the game. Perfect is relatively easy. Rude would be the hardest cause his tights were always so detailed. Bam Bam would probably be tricky as well.
---------
Everybody loves big pigeons
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 week ago#58
he's not on the list that Smosh shown.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: gexpres5

gexpres5
1 week ago#59
Oooo. i didnt even know about that. I thought Lashley got injured and they took both of them off tv. I only noticed now that their both on WWE tv but seperately
3DS FC: 5327 - 2211 - 0081

User Info: Tekkenking

Tekkenking
1 week ago#60
The full roster is messed up king booker it listened on thesmackdownhotel site and not booker t but booker t is listed on the wwe 2k website but not king booker so what one do we get
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K20
  3. Heard that the full roster
  • Post New Message