• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM 3
  3. Does this version support 3D?

User Info: Rcerboss

Rcerboss
1 year ago#1
As I understand it, this download is basically Doom 3 BFG edition, complete with Ressurection of Hell and the other extra levels. But what about 3D support? Is that present here for docked mode?

User Info: Wet_Pants

Wet_Pants
1 year ago#2
No. I don't think the PS4/Xbox versions have it either.
I once had a portobello stuffed with stilton and when it was cooking it smelt exactly like my night sweats - Youthemism

User Info: Rikunda

Rikunda
1 year ago#3
Why would it have 3D support? That seems odd. On xbox or PS4 it would require a TV with 3D. The Switch has no 3D, so again a TV with 3D. As far as I know the only 3D console is the 3DS.

User Info: Trespasser2003

Trespasser2003
5 months ago#4
Rikunda posted...
Why would it have 3D support? That seems odd. On xbox or PS4 it would require a TV with 3D. The Switch has no 3D, so again a TV with 3D. As far as I know the only 3D console is the 3DS.

BFG Edition supported 3D on the last gen consoles. Non console needs to “support” 3D because they could just use SBS like in Gears of War 3. Some people still have 3D TVs and you can play games that support 3D with PSVR... PS4 actually has several games that support 3D already.
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
(edited 5 months ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM 3
  3. Does this version support 3D?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

What is the control to crouch on switch? Main Quest1 Answer
why cant i crouch and jump ? Tech Support1 Answer
how many guns are there? Main Quest1 Answer