• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
godzillahomer 7 months ago#1
For the past 5 days, I've been working on a spreadsheet to help with digivolving digimon.

A spreadsheet to show which digimon are easier to digivolve into others.

For example, if you wanted a WarGreymon, you'd have a choice between 3 different ultimates to digivolve from.

Mamemon can't get enough ATK without Farm training or help from a personality, being 5 points short at Level 99.
MetalGreymon takes until Level 64 to have enough HP
MetalGreymon (Blue) has more health and can digivolve right away at Level 55

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o7yJyYp6l7YrJoiymU1WQygG_IFqgAxkNzoq8i-Jnsc/edit#gid=720018870
3DS FC: 1134-7195-2851
Nine_Tails137 7 months ago#2
Grindosaur also has a Digivolution Guide with pictures, move lists, where to find them(if you can encounter them normally), and the item drops.
godzillahomer 7 months ago#3
Nine_Tails137 posted...
Grindosaur also has a Digivolution Guide with pictures, move lists, where to find them(if you can encounter them normally), and the item drops.

this is less that and more a guide to what the better stat based personalities are for a digimon and how much stat training you'd need to achieve certain digivolutions
Nine_Tails137 7 months ago#4
Makes sense honestly.
The Field Guide doesn't mention the conditions for each Digivolution, nor does it mention the earliest level and weather or not you need farm training to get it.

Plus Grindosaur doesn't mention special requirements such as: Steel Will Held, Great Challenges, the door to another dimension is opened, etc.
godzillahomer 7 months ago#5
Nine_Tails137 posted...
Makes sense honestly.
The Field Guide doesn't mention the conditions for each Digivolution, nor does it mention the earliest level and weather or not you need farm training to get it.

Plus Grindosaur doesn't mention special requirements such as: Steel Will Held, Great Challenges, the door to another dimension is opened, etc.

those requirements are only needed in the original Cyber Sleuth, which my guide doesn't cover as I've only played the Switch release of CE.
Nine_Tails137 7 months ago#6
godzillahomer posted...
those requirements are only needed in the original Cyber Sleuth, which my guide doesn't cover as I've only played the Switch release of CE.
Thank god for that at least. Cause those extra steps felt unnecessary.
Like, why do I need to clear Great Challenges, just to get the Royal Knights?
Or why do I need to collect this random key item, just to get Hackmon?
godzillahomer 7 months ago#7
Nine_Tails137 posted...
Thank god for that at least. Cause those extra steps felt unnecessary.
Like, why do I need to clear Great Challenges, just to get the Royal Knights?
Or why do I need to collect this random key item, just to get Hackmon?

To lock you out of those mons, I'd guess.

HM does the same for 7 Digimon important to HM's story. But there, you just need HM clear data and no item.
Nine_Tails137 7 months ago#8
godzillahomer posted...
To lock you out of those mons, I'd guess.

HM does the same for 7 Digimon important to HM's story. But there, you just need HM clear data and no item.
I can understand not getting access to them until late game,
but adding extra steps makes it feel ridiculous at times.
Yamato_san 7 months ago#9
Why not just display the necessary training stats in the column under "Plus Farm training"? There should be plenty of space there. So for example, MegaKabuterimon>Magnadramon could say:

Level 99
Plus Farm training
+14 INT

It's probably also worth noting that a lot of "Plus Farm training" evolutions can compensate the lacking stats through a personality patch as an alternative.
godzillahomer 7 months ago#10
Yamato_san posted...
Why not just display the necessary training stats in the column under "Plus Farm training"? There should be plenty of space there. So for example, MegaKabuterimon>Magnadramon could say:

Level 99
Plus Farm training
+14 INT

It's probably also worth noting that a lot of "Plus Farm training" evolutions can compensate the lacking stats through a personality patch as an alternative.

yeah, I'll see how it works adding the additional stats needed under that column and add a note about personalities.

but that won't be until tomorrow
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A