• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Are the Great Challenges no longer necessary to make Royal Knights?

User Info: MadDragonify

MadDragonify
1 month ago#1
I just got Megidramon in CS (why wasn't he in the PS4 version?) and while evolving to him I noticed none of the evolution paths said "Great Challenge Cleared" in the requirements.

So can we make Royal Knights any time now? I only just fought the first humanoid eater and my current team is Dorugoramon, Rosemon BM, and of course Megidramon. I'd like to swap him for ChaosGallantmon if possible. Is that possible where I am right now in game?
Super Robot Wars X is the best game of 2018. Prove me wrong.

User Info: Blazorna

Blazorna
1 month ago#2
Far as I know Demon Lords and Royal Knights are now freed, except for Magnamon as the Digi-Egg of Miracles is still obtainable through the Great Challenge. The same for Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. There are Digimon you must first complete Hacker's Memory to unlock on top of the spirits.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 month ago#3
Correct. Part of giving CS the same roster as HM was giving it the same evolution requirements as HM, which didn't have the Great Challenges. You can have the Royal Knights as soon as you like now.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#4
he wasnt in the ps4 version because he was added in HM

this double port did extra s*** as a selling point i guess

User Info: MadDragonify

MadDragonify
1 month ago#5
Oh great! If the Great Challenges are no longer a factor imma make me an Omnimon Zwart right now
Super Robot Wars X is the best game of 2018. Prove me wrong.

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
1 month ago#6
Wait, really? We don't need to do any of the Great Challenges anymore to get any of the Royal Knights digimon? That's a surprise.

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#7
cheatermaster posted...
Wait, really? We don't need to do any of the Great Challenges anymore to get any of the Royal Knights digimon? That's a surprise.

you didnt have to in hackers memory. this uses the balance changes of HM

also it'd be weird to force you to unlock them in CS to get to use them in HM
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Are the Great Challenges no longer necessary to make Royal Knights?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers