• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. How difficult are the optional bosses on normal mode? *mild spoilers*

User Info: Marcel4816

Marcel4816
1 month ago#1
I know the optional endgame bosses are supposed to be the toughest fights in the game. Just curious how tough. My current story-mode team is Machinedramon, GroundLocomon, and HiAndromon. They've been doing just fine as an electric based synergy team, but I'm wondering if they will be able to handle the bosses, or should I start planning out new Digimon.
Sometimes Lady Luck grants you a nice kiss, and other times she slaps you across the face - zarokima

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#2
if you only have three digimon theyre gonna yeet all over your corpses

the SGDL at times would kill all 11 of my maxed out lv99 digimon

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
1 month ago#3
muur posted...
if you only have three digimon theyre gonna yeet all over your corpses

the SGDL at times would kill all 11 of my maxed out lv99 digimon

Not in normal mode.

I beat both base game and hacker's memory's post game on normal with 2 MarineAngemon + BelphemonRM. HM's master cup was brutal though, I had to invest INT and HP in my MarineAngemons just so they don't get one shotted.

So I'm pretty sure TC's digimon are gonna get creamed in HM's master cup.

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
1 month ago#4
Which game? Cyber Sleuth or Hacker's Memory, or both?

User Info: ZavierTheHunter

ZavierTheHunter
1 month ago#5
They're mostly tanks and physical attackers. Maybe except for *GRANLocomon. He could use magic attacks too.

Magic users will destroy them though. Especially Machinedramon.

For Cyber Sleuth, you should be fine until you fight Leviamon or Lucemon instant death from normal attacks bulls***

For Hacker's Memory, You might wanna change it up before hitting the Legendary and Master Cups, and also the Abyss Server.
Here is a wild signature in its natural habitat. Oh wait, that's not a signature...i-it's GRAND METROPOLIS!
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. How difficult are the optional bosses on normal mode? *mild spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers