• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Recommended hard mode team(s) and skills

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
2 weeks ago#11
I find if you can reach the starmon or suka or numemon lines or see them you are already there already and ya etemon is 1 away from that as well, only req is lv65 and some abi so imo you should eventually get 3x of them for lv99 then getting piercers will make the game pretty easy...you can even get some ultimate level piercers and even weak digimon like salamon has one too so you pretty much get one throughout...

and ya like stated above gatomon,clockmon, devilmon are pretty busted in the early game when most bosses are those data eaters who dump all their stats into defense and have very low hp, so doing set amounts kills them fast...and ya salamon onto gatomon helped a ton toon as salamon is one of the first that you'll see that is a piercer and later she can become gatomon and wreck most bosses by ignoring their def...

set dps start to become bad at the 2nd half of the game (you'll know when and the world map looking different and playing different music) thats the point you should be maxing out as from then on its mega level fights with the occasional data eater, consider data eater fights from then on to be freebies if you have piercers and headaches if you have none...the megas and royal knights you should be fielding at least 2 piercers and a support...or just 3x piercers but then you have to stock a ton of items lol...

I still find my marineangemon to be amazingly good despite no pierce, she covers all neg stats and heals for a ton of hp and i just filled her out with all 4 stats up fields and status barrier and have someone else cast safety guard on her that usually makes her safe...she cleans out randoms all by herself unless there is a data enemy then usually my virus wrecks that one lol.and 5% sp a turn means she is reganing about 14-16 sp a turn and my mage piercers regaining upwards 18-20 making their pierce unlimited as i alternate accleration boost and pierce so they prettty much can spam all day long provided marineangemon doesnt die. my phyisical piercers usually only have 160-200 sp so they only regen 7-10 sp which means they will bottom out even with the acceleration boost into pierce strat but thats what items are for and it does take awhile for them to bottom out if marineangemon is alive.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Tastiest_Soup

Tastiest_Soup
2 weeks ago#12
Duey posted...
Tastiest_Soup posted...
Also, I’ve heard about those platinum digimon but have no clue where to get them or rather which basic digimon to start from
Hagurumon> Platsukamon>Etamon>Platnumemon

That's the evolution line I use anyway.

So I did that! What I’m noticing though is that the gains don’t seem to be much? I’m in the haguromon dungeon for his sidequest, and using 3 platsukamon in my battle party my exp only went from 1096 per battle to 2700.

So I’m thinking I need to grind in a better place.
Used to be Tasty_Soup, but then I lost my password and became tastier.

User Info: Duey

Duey
2 weeks ago#13
you slapped Tactition USBs on them?Because you're gonna need those.

Tastiest_Soup
2 weeks ago#14
Duey posted...
you slapped Tactition USBs on them?Because you're gonna need those.

I didn’t. I’ve read a lot of conflicting info online about the farm. Some sources say that having all builders increases your odds. I only have two builders so my luck so far has been bad.

Duey
2 weeks ago#15
Tastiest_Soup posted...
Some sources say that having all builders increases your odds.
They don't they just reduce the time needed to farm, a while team of builders drops the wait time to 20 minutes.

It's that alongside 3 or so developer know how's then you're set.

Then just save scum at the last minute and pray to rngeezus that you'll get tact USBs.

Tastiest_Soup
2 weeks ago#16
Duey posted...
Tastiest_Soup posted...
Some sources say that having all builders increases your odds.
They don't they just reduce the time needed to farm, a while team of builders drops the wait time to 20 minutes.

It's that alongside 3 or so developer know how's then you're set.

Then just save scum at the last minute and pray to rngeezus that you'll get tact USBs.

Can it work with only two developer know how’s? So far my farm only has the two slots for farm goods.

Duey
2 weeks ago#17
No idea, had more than enough space for 3 or more know hows when i was farming usbs.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Recommended hard mode team(s) and skills
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers