2 months ago #11
I find if you can reach the starmon or suka or numemon lines or see them you are already there already and ya etemon is 1 away from that as well, only req is lv65 and some abi so imo you should eventually get 3x of them for lv99 then getting piercers will make the game pretty easy...you can even get some ultimate level piercers and even weak digimon like salamon has one too so you pretty much get one throughout...

and ya like stated above gatomon,clockmon, devilmon are pretty busted in the early game when most bosses are those data eaters who dump all their stats into defense and have very low hp, so doing set amounts kills them fast...and ya salamon onto gatomon helped a ton toon as salamon is one of the first that you'll see that is a piercer and later she can become gatomon and wreck most bosses by ignoring their def...

set dps start to become bad at the 2nd half of the game (you'll know when and the world map looking different and playing different music) thats the point you should be maxing out as from then on its mega level fights with the occasional data eater, consider data eater fights from then on to be freebies if you have piercers and headaches if you have none...the megas and royal knights you should be fielding at least 2 piercers and a support...or just 3x piercers but then you have to stock a ton of items lol...

I still find my marineangemon to be amazingly good despite no pierce, she covers all neg stats and heals for a ton of hp and i just filled her out with all 4 stats up fields and status barrier and have someone else cast safety guard on her that usually makes her safe...she cleans out randoms all by herself unless there is a data enemy then usually my virus wrecks that one lol.and 5% sp a turn means she is reganing about 14-16 sp a turn and my mage piercers regaining upwards 18-20 making their pierce unlimited as i alternate accleration boost and pierce so they prettty much can spam all day long provided marineangemon doesnt die. my phyisical piercers usually only have 160-200 sp so they only regen 7-10 sp which means they will bottom out even with the acceleration boost into pierce strat but thats what items are for and it does take awhile for them to bottom out if marineangemon is alive.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505

Previous Versions
2 months ago
I find if you can reach the starmon or suka or numemon lines or see them you are already there already and ya etemon is 1 away from that as well, only req is lv65 and some abi so imo you should eventually get 3x of them for lv99 then getting piercers will make the game pretty easy...you can even get some ultimate level piercers and even weak digimon like salamon has one too so you pretty much get one throughout...

and ya like stated above gatomon,clockmon, devilmon are pretty busted in the early game when most bosses are those data eaters who dump all their stats into defense and have very low hp, so doing set amounts kills them fast...and ya salamon onto gatomon helped a ton toon as salamon is one of the first that you'll see that is a piercer and later she can become gatomon and wreck most bosses by ignoring their def...

set dps start to become bad at the 2nd half of the game (you'll know when and the world map looking different and playing different music) thats the point you should be maxing out as from then on its mega level fights with the occasional data eater, consider data eater fights from then on to be freebies if you have piercers and headaches if you have none...the megas and royal knights you should be fielding at least 2 piercers and a support...or just 3x piercers but then you have to stock a ton of items lol...
2 months ago

set dps start to become bad at the 2nd half of the game (you'll know when and the world map looking different and playing different music) thats the point you should be maxing out as from then on its mega level fights with the occasional data eater, consider data eater fights from then on to be freebies if you have piercers and headaches if you have none...the megas and royal knights you should be fielding at least 2 piercers and a support...or just 3x piercers but then you have to stock a ton of items lol...I still find my marineangemon to be amazingly good despite no pierce, she covers all neg stats and heals for a ton of hp and i just filled her out with all 4 stats up fields and status barrier and have someone else cast safety guard on her that usually makes her safe...she cleans out randoms all by herself unless there is a data enemy then usually my virus wrecks that one lol.
2 months ago

I still find my marineangemon to be amazingly good despite no pierce, she covers all neg stats and heals for a ton of hp and i just filled her out with all 4 stats up fields and status barrier and have someone else cast safety guard on her that usually makes her safe...she cleans out randoms all by herself unless there is a data enemy then usually my virus wrecks that one lol.and 5% sp a turn means she is reganing about 14-16 sp a turn and my mage piercers regaining upwards 18-20 making their pierce unlimited as i alternate accleration boost and pierce so they prettty much can spam all day long provided marineangemon doesnt die.