• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Loose ends in Cyber sleuth (spoilers)?

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
3 weeks ago#11
Duey posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Yeah I know that happen, I wish we found out the people doing it and stop future ones. Instead it was all
"oh so that what happening, let not stop it so that it can happen again and again and again"
Not sure what a small group of hackers in Japan can do against human traffickers from foreign countries.

I mean we have access to cyberspace so theoretically we could just go there and shut down their servers or something
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: Duey

Duey
2 weeks ago#12
thenagan posted...
I mean we have access to cyberspace so theoretically we could just go there and shut down their servers or something
What server? They're getting snatched up IRL.

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
2 weeks ago#13
There seems to be two loose ends for me tbh. In the first game, Aiba and his/her friends only got involved because of a weird hacker calling themselves Mr Navit. Well, who was the Mr. Navit hacker that got Aiba and their friends? It's been bugging me since the ps4 version.

My second loose end was that weird case in Hacker's Memory. There were a few cases of some person wearing the Mr. Navit costume. Well, each appearance has the Mr Navit mascot behaving differently which I at least suspected it was different people. But still what the hell was the point of that Mr Navit mascot cases in Hacker's Memory? While I at least suspected it was three different people, it confused me as to what the hell was the point of it at all.

User Info: brago90

brago90
2 weeks ago#14
cheatermaster posted...
There seems to be two loose ends for me tbh. In the first game, Aiba and his/her friends only got involved because of a weird hacker calling themselves Mr Navit. Well, who was the Mr. Navit hacker that got Aiba and their friends? It's been bugging me since the ps4 version.

My second loose end was that weird case in Hacker's Memory. There were a few cases of some person wearing the Mr. Navit costume. Well, each appearance has the Mr Navit mascot behaving differently which I at least suspected it was different people. But still what the hell was the point of that Mr Navit mascot cases in Hacker's Memory? While I at least suspected it was three different people, it confused me as to what the hell was the point of it at all.

The subject of Mr. Navit is precisely that, that everything stays in the air and that you don't know what to think.
However at the beginning of Hackers memory (if I remember correctly) mention is made of a legendary hacker who calls himself Mr. Navit.

User Info: GogesusSS4

GogesusSS4
2 weeks ago#15
I think Suedo was Mr. Navit because he mentions that he gave the kids the digimon capture program, which is what Mr. Navit also did.

The people wearing the Mr. Navit costume are supposed to be promoting EDEN in the real world, the last one even tells you that at the end of the last Mr. Navit case. The earlier cases are because the different people wearing the costume are behaving strangely and want you to find out why.
GogesusSS4 posted...
I think Suedo was Mr. Navit because he mentions that he gave the kids the digimon capture program, which is what Mr. Navit also did.

The people wearing the Mr. Navit costume are supposed to be promoting EDEN in the real world, the last one even tells you that at the end of the last Mr. Navit case. The earlier cases are because the different people wearing the costume are behaving strangely and want you to find out why.

I mean, it's pretty obvious who it was every time.

Guitar motions- JimmyKEN

Fanatic around young men- Rie Kishibe

Death glare and bad aura- Ryuji or maybe Arata?
Here is a wild signature in its natural habitat. Oh wait, that's not a signature...i-it's GRAND METROPOLIS!

User Info: muur

muur
2 weeks ago#17
I mean why would Jimiken, a famous pop star be in the suit

Or Rie, who is the owner of the company
muur posted...
I mean why would Jimiken, a famous pop star be in the suit

Or Rie, who is the owner of the company

People can do other things in life you know.

Btw didn't Kamishiro create EDEN and also monitor it? Who runs Kamishiro? Rie.

Nothing wrong with having some fun promoting your company's biggest creation.
Here is a wild signature in its natural habitat. Oh wait, that's not a signature...i-it's GRAND METROPOLIS!
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Loose ends in Cyber sleuth (spoilers)?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers