• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. I Have A Weird Question (spoilers maybe)

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
3 weeks ago#11
muur posted...
Keisuke being responsible for Yuuko was actually really funny

This was literally the only part of HM i genuinely enjoyed

User Info: Tastiest_Soup

Tastiest_Soup
3 weeks ago#12
roboemperor posted...
muur posted...
Keisuke being responsible for Yuuko was actually really funny

This was literally the only part of HM i genuinely enjoyed

Do you mind if I ask why you feel that way? I see almost nothing but positive feelings towards the first game, but the second game seems polarizing and I have no idea why. I’m only a few hours into the first game, but even if HM is literally just more of this I’m gonna be super into it I feel!

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
3 weeks ago#13
Tastiest_Soup posted...
Do you mind if I ask why you feel that way? I see almost nothing but positive feelings towards the first game, but the second game seems polarizing and I have no idea why. I’m only a few hours into the first game, but even if HM is literally just more of this I’m gonna be super into it I feel!

First half of HM is better than the first game story-and-fun-wise. This is universally agreed.

The second half is where some of us change our opinion. IMO the first half of the last half is meh, and the last part of the game was very unsatisfying, rushed, and the characters were incredibly ludicrous, dumb, or complete cliche. And just absolutely awful/terrible and their actions were completely nonsensical and disappointing. At least that's my opinion.

So yeah definitely play HM because you will definitely enjoy more than half the game at which point there's no reason to not just finish it.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Tastiest_Soup

Tastiest_Soup
2 weeks ago#14
roboemperor posted...
Tastiest_Soup posted...

First half of HM is better than the first game story-and-fun-wise. This is universally agreed.

The second half is where some of us change our opinion. IMO the first half of the last half is meh, and the last part of the game was very unsatisfying, rushed, and the characters were incredibly ludicrous, dumb, or complete cliche. And just absolutely awful/terrible and their actions were completely nonsensical and disappointing. At least that's my opinion.

So yeah definitely play HM because you will definitely enjoy more than half the game at which point there's no reason to not just finish it.

Good to hear. I’m on ch.4 of CD and while I’m really digging the story (a lot) the main appeal is discovering all these digimon and raising them. So if HM is more of that, I’m sold :)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. I Have A Weird Question (spoilers maybe)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers