• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cheat721

cheat721
3 weeks ago#1
So, on rare occasions, when I save the game my save file will be deleted. Now it's obvious that it's gone and saving a second time actually saves the game, but I'm wondering why this happens?

Is this a glitch in the game, or is it a system/memory card, issue?
My FC: 0362-2571-6501
3DS Games: Tales of the Abyss, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, SMT 4: Apocalypse, FE Fates: B

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
2 weeks ago#2
It actually a graphic glitch. The stuff of the saves go away but the data is still there. Found this when I backed out when this happened and gone back in to find the saves are still there.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
2 weeks ago#3
ya its a glitch i saw that too and panicked then went out and looked again and it was back...i started using 2 save slots but mostly its prob a glitch.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505

User Info: cheat721

cheat721
2 weeks ago#4
Thanks, guys, glad to know it's a game thing and not a system thing. I keep 3 rotating saves going just in case, but you guys have really put my mind at ease.
My FC: 0362-2571-6501
3DS Games: Tales of the Abyss, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, SMT 4: Apocalypse, FE Fates: B
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers