• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Omnimon zwart feels like waste since it's vaccine

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
4 weeks ago#21
muur posted...
ss21vegito posted...
Alter-B should have been added to HM.

what would be evolve from?

keep in mind zwart is already a 25 memory ultra.

Sorry I meant Zwart D. Too many Omnimon to keep up with.

But to answer, drop Omnimon and Zwart to 22 memory. Have Zwart-D evolve from Zwart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
3 weeks ago#22
ss21vegito posted...
muur posted...
ss21vegito posted...
Alter-B should have been added to HM.

what would be evolve from?

keep in mind zwart is already a 25 memory ultra.

Sorry I meant Zwart D. Too many Omnimon to keep up with.

But to answer, drop Omnimon and Zwart to 22 memory. Have Zwart-D evolve from Zwart.

Or, just have Zwart-D be an alternate evo, or a Mode Change (or maybe at worst, pull off something like Chaosdramon or TyrantKabuterimon). Ideally, this should also be the case with Merciful Mode. Do we really need to open up the can of worms that is Super Super Ultimates?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: muur

muur
3 weeks ago#23
see, nerfing omnimons just to fit in new omnimons is a nono IMO, cuz then youre just making the new ones the power of the old ones.

best case scenario IMO

wargreymon+metalgarurumon = omnimon or zwart. one is offensive, one is defensive

blackwargreymon+blackmetalgarurumon = zwart defeat

blitzgreymon+cresgarurumon = alter b or s. same deal as OG omnimons

merciful mode = mode change of omnimon, needs an item you get from a quest in which you defeat each component needed to fuse him in da animu. lower his defence to be super low, at the expense of super high attack

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
3 weeks ago#24
muur posted...
see, nerfing omnimons just to fit in new omnimons is a nono IMO, cuz then youre just making the new ones the power of the old ones.

Really, I'm kinda surprised that they managed to avoid this with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, even though he WAS initially introduced to be the big new thing to outdo Omegamon.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
3 weeks ago#25
muur posted...

best case scenario IMO

wargreymon+metalgarurumon = omnimon or zwart. one is offensive, one is defensive

blackwargreymon+blackmetalgarurumon = zwart defeat

blitzgreymon+cresgarurumon = alter b or s. same deal as OG omnimons

merciful mode = mode change of omnimon, needs an item you get from a quest in which you defeat each component needed to fuse him in da animu. lower his defence to be super low, at the expense of super high attack

Merciful Mode won’t be a mode change. It’ll be like Paladin Mode

But Omnimon isn’t getting nerfed if you drop the Memory. Omnimon isn’t even high tier. It’s not worth the 25 memory it currently costs.

Zwart D and Merciful Mode should be added in the next Story games as evolutions to better fit the structure.

And memory should be redone tbh. The tiers make no sense for so many. It should reflect battle power and not “coolness/popularity”

I do like how the Split evo for Omnimon and Zwart could go. I’m okay for either one but these guys deserve to be in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
3 weeks ago#26
ya both omnimon arent even high tier, they are prob mid high at most cause they both cost 25 which should be for insane digimon like belphamon SM, have avg stats, and dont have an extra strong only a strong pierce move and ya avg stats for what that attack is based off, they dont even have high 200s or 300 in main dps stat or are fast like Beezlemon BM or have broken powers like rosemon bm or lithimon or are dangerous threats like belphamon SM who also costs 25 memory and deserves that he has very high atk and avg speed which you can fix and extra strong pierce which hits very hard throughout the game and you can bug enemies so he can hit vaccines too for the same amount.

I feel maybe they have to drop it down to 22 and make both have better stats cause they dont have extra strong pierce like belphemon they wont hit anywhere as hard...I do know it is to mimic the anime and manga but i feel there is too many good or amazing vaccines and godly good virus types, there shoulda been more data types that are amazing...
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: HenryWong122

HenryWong122
6 days ago#27
Omnimon Zwart debuted in 2011. Its first game appearance was in Digimon RPG aka Digimon Battle and its first card appearance was 2-073 from Digimon Jintrix Set 2.

Digimon Fortune profile
A Holy Knight Digimon born from the fusion of the Virus Busters WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon due to the powerful wills of everyone who wished for good, and who is one of the "Royal Knights". As a Digimon that combines the special qualities of the two, it is a multitype warrior capable of fully demonstrating those abilities in any given situation. In recent years, it has been confirmed that if the secretion "Black Digitron", which completely blackens one's figure, is mixed in with someone in some form or other, they will temporarily take on a black appearance, and during that time, their power will increase. It is equipped with a sword and shield on its WarGreymon-shaped left arm, and a cannon and missiles on its MetalGarurumon-shaped right arm. The cape on its back is automatically deployed when dodging an opponent's attack, or when it is flying. Its Special Move is freezing the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots which it fires from the MetalGarurumon-shaped cannon (Garuru Cannon). Also, its left arm is equipped with the invincible blade, "Grey Sword".
Lilimon and I are your OG's and we'll be respected as such!
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Omnimon zwart feels like waste since it's vaccine
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers