• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. So is Lucemon Satan Mode any good or not really?

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
2 months ago#1
I'm not 100% sure on this one. I thought I heard he was good in Hacker's Memory. Not...sure why I heard he was good in Hacker's Memory, might have made a mistake. I guess one reason I'm wondering if he's good; because there are some digimon in both Cyber Sleuth games that are usually considered to be some of the best. Like I heard ShineGreymon Burst Mode is one of the best in Cyber Sleuth (Hacker's Memory not so much because heard he got nerfed or something). Or Lillithmon cause of her pierce intellegence. WarGreymon I think as well and so on.
(message deleted)

User Info: Thesingerofstar

Thesingerofstar
2 months ago#3
roboemperor posted...
LucemonSM is good because his signature attack halves the INT of all of your opponents. So INT based damage dealers will only do half damage to you. And non-piercing INT based attacks of your own digimon will do double damage.

I'm pretty sure that some boss digimon are immune to his debuff, not 100% sure.

Lucemon SM's Divine Atonement attack debuffs his own intelligence by 50%, not the enemy's intelligence. Seems like it might be worth using with Dispel (to cleanse the debuff) maybe, but otherwise it isn't as great as it appears at first glance. Each form of Lucemon seems to have its own advantages. Like base Lucemon's signature attack is int-penetrating, so in the long run base Lucemon might be better in this regard, even with the stat differences (especially if you don't have Dispel on anything).
In the end, all that mattered was shoving three people into a gun and shooting the emperor with it.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
2 months ago#4
Thesingerofstar posted...
Lucemon SM's Divine Atonement attack debuffs his own intelligence by 50%, not the enemy's intelligence.

Hah, what I get for reading about it online from people who never tried it instead of trying it myself.

My bad TC.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
2 months ago#5
hes pretty awful, high req, high memory req, no pierce except for his weaker form which doesnt really have good stats. and his special lowers his int a lot setting up enemies to wreck him with magic atk.

That memory cost hurts a lot too >_>...he has nothing to back it up, he doesnt even learn many good attacks that you coulda learned if that digimon went down the endgame top tier mages or for healing moves support digimon, and he doesnt even get many aoe buffs like couple 25 memory digimon do...hes a waste of time and space I'd only get him for log and be done with him lol.

even imperialdramon paladin mode is better then him and a much better investment. He gets a ton of aoe supports, lotsa lv3 atks and the moment you get him outta his later forms he can then switch to a mega with pierce and be really good physical sweeper or an amazing support like marineangelmon cause the aoe buffs he learns is really good...both mental field and attack field both dps boosts..as well as things like perfect revive and lv3 atks...his special is pretty terrible but its more for learning a lot of top tier moves then switching off to a better endgame digimon...

and ya if you want least effort you can go imperialdramon paladin mode until he learns all moves the de-digiolve back tp dinobeemon then digievolve to granKuwagmon for a decent virus piercer with imperialdramon moveset not to mention learning speed charge field at lv80 on grankuwamon giving him basically almost all the party buffs ontop his pierce. Lithimon and belhemon (both forms) are better pierce virus types though....but that combo ends up with 3 aoe buffs, lotsa lv3 attacks, perfect revive...idk if he could techically reach lithimon or belthemon sleep mode but if he can he will be amazing and have all the vital party buffs and support and be a good boss slayer to boot.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
2 months ago#6
It seems status barrier stops the int drop from happening.

Also according to this thread: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/207680-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory/76267101

MetalSeadramon's support ability doesn't stop the int drop, but negates the effect while MetalSeadramon is alive.

So if this information is correct, LucemonSM is fantastic because while there are items that block piercing attacks, nothing blocks regular attacks, so LucemonSM is a great pierce-resistant/immune digimon killer.

And you should have status barrier up 24/7 in single player anyways.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. So is Lucemon Satan Mode any good or not really?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers