• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games
roboemperor posted...
If pokemon can shove in giant pokemon, i don't see why digimon can't have giant digimon.

In Pokemon your Pokemon don't follow you around. Even canonically gigantic Pokemon get scaled down all the time. They're only big in dynamx form. And the story series usually has very cramped dungeons and maps, with the camera very close to the player

User Info: Duey

Duey
3 weeks ago#42
Also can the final dungeon be ya know...a dungeon? Really dissapointed that HM's turned to basically be a repeat of CS'.

User Info: avenue20

avenue20
1 week ago#43
CaC - Gender, Hair, Height and Body Type, Face, Skin Color, Outfit, Accessory

Give Trait to Digimon - for example using 2 - 3 active Metal Empire will buff .... stats of Metal Empire Digimons in battle.

More Domination Battle for Story and Boss Elimination Mode for Domination Battle.

Setting for Digimons that follow you, you can set Unlocked Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega form of the digivolution line the digimons that follow you.
so with this setting its possible to Increase size of Examon, Apocalymon, ArkadimonSU etc thus making them can't follow you without choosing their possible weaker form

Post game Content - Free/Post Game Domination Battle, More Post game Dungeon, More Post Game Challange, Battle Frontier/More post game Tournament
Card Battle Minigame - Like Digimon World 3

Quality of Life Improvement: Can Access Farm Command Everywhere, Access Quest BBS and All Item Shop from Digivice, Autosave

Buff Imperialdramon PM and Mirage Gaogamon BM for PvE - Both are now had Physical Penetrating Special Move.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: muur

muur
1 week ago#44
"Setting for Digimons that follow you, you can set Unlocked Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega form of the digivolution line the digimons that follow you."

there' no "digivolution lines" for this though? youd have to change the gameplay so that all trees are single evolution... and then its not a story game any more.

"Free/Post Game Domination Battle"

you can already do that due to farm quest searching...

"Card Battle Minigame - Like Digimon World 3"

world =/= story

User Info: avenue20

avenue20
1 week ago#45
muur posted...
there' no "digivolution lines" for this though? youd have to change the gameplay so that all trees are single evolution... and then its not a story game any more.

there's no need for single evolution, you can set one from the digivolution branch path.

also most favorite/set one Digimon as partner seems nice.

the chosen digimon will had maximum 500 ABI. Maximum Bonus Points for each stats is 200 (2000 for HP).

if you switch the option to other digimon the previous most favourite digimon will back to 200 ABI and lost all its extra stats.

User Info: muur

muur
1 week ago#46
too broken a mechanic

plus that would be 300 bonus points. (half abi+50)

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 week ago#47
muur posted...
"Card Battle Minigame - Like Digimon World 3"

world =/= story
Story is just World 2 and 3's love child.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
1 week ago#48
How about Millenniummon. I'm not 100% sure, but heard Millenniummon is usually a big deal of a digimon in the franchise. At least I think. Sorry, truth be told, while I know he's a fusion of Kimeramon and Machinedramon (cause Kimeramon is made from living digimon body parts, while Machinedramon is made from robot digimon body parts) I'm not really that familiar with him.

I mean I also heard he has two more powerful forms like MoonMillenniummon and ZeedMillenniummon, but that's it. I'm assuming all three forms are usually the strongest digimon in the entire franchise. I...think cause again not that familiar with him.

User Info: Blazorna

Blazorna
1 week ago#49
cheatermaster posted...
How about Millenniummon. I'm not 100% sure, but heard Millenniummon is usually a big deal of a digimon in the franchise. At least I think. Sorry, truth be told, while I know he's a fusion of Kimeramon and Machinedramon (cause Kimeramon is made from living digimon body parts, while Machinedramon is made from robot digimon body parts) I'm not really that familiar with him.

I mean I also heard he has two more powerful forms like MoonMillenniummon and ZeedMillenniummon, but that's it. I'm assuming all three forms are usually the strongest digimon in the entire franchise. I...think cause again not that familiar with him.

In the canon of Adventure, Ryo's nemesis was Milleniumon, and was the original partner of Davis's Veemon, however after defeating ZeedMilleniumon, he was sucked into the Tamers Universe. Now he's with his new partner, in which Millenniumon reincarnated into Monodramon, who you may know better as Cyberdramon. All this happened through games we've never got to play. I probably remembered some parts wrong, but that's pretty much what makes Milleniumon a big deal.
(edited 1 week ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers