• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
4 weeks ago#21
overlordpringer posted...
Doomerang posted...
HM-ending spoilers Some proper closure for Keisuke/the HM protagonist due to being royally screwed over by the ending. Also, it’d be nice to have a legitimately happy, non-bittersweet ending for once and one that doesn’t do the reset thing.

Well, It was kinda necessary for this one

Well sure in this case that's true, but just hoping for a game that ends on a fully happy note, just once. Especially since resets make your progress until that point somewhat pointless since all that development you helped with gets rolled back.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil

User Info: TheGolux

TheGolux
4 weeks ago#22
I feel like having to pick just one starter instead of a party of three is pretty pointless...
Switch FC: SW-2225-6886-9204

User Info: brago90

brago90
4 weeks ago#23
I see that here you have a lot of confusion about the Digivolution process.
All digimon have a natural evolution (as in pokemon) but due to external influences (Dark area as the most prominent example) and the desire of the digimon itself to evolve into something specific cause that they can evolve into other things.

And about future plots for the next Story game personally I would like you to integrate the entire Olympics and see Zeedmilleniumon in the post game.

And about digimon X just saying one thing I hate them and their designs are horrifying for those who hope they never put them in and if they do it when everything else is already in the game.

It would also be nice to see the digimentals and digispirits gradually added.

Above all I would like you to review the PvP rules.

And that they added a system of transfer of digimon from one game to the next although that the truth is that I see it difficult.

User Info: muur

muur
4 weeks ago#24
why only have them in post game?

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
3 weeks ago#25
Within the next two games I hope we get:
- At least 650 ish Digimon by that time

- Real World and Digital World (Real digital world not like Eden/Internet) as locations (Already confirmed)

- A large focus on Lore of each digimon. Like give us quests that focus on the feud between Kabuterimon types and Kuwagamon types for example.

- Personally I don't want to see X forms (outside of a select few that dont have X in their names) getting a focus until we see at least 650ish digimon on the roster. Once we get that high in numbers we would be entering useless recolor territory and oddball digimon at that point so either an influx of new designs or X variants would be the only way to sell a game after that. At the rate at which new digimon are made I see adding X digimon as the focus in the future being a likely scenario. However I wouldn't mind Demon Lords/Royal Knights X forms as a DLC quest to reference the newest V-Pet story long before that happens.

- No more "censorship". With how fan servicey these games tend to be it was annoying what happened to Noir due to the religious theme. But I guess it worked out because we got Ciel as a fully fledged digimon now and not just a recolor. So they need to include them BOTH going forward and give Ciel her real design.

-Bring back Satoshi Ishikawa and Koji Yamada as the composers. They are the ones behind World 2, World 3, World DS for example. If not them bring Hitoshi Sakimoto. He did the music for Digimon Savers Another Mission/ World Data Squad.

- Next game I want to be about the O12. After That I want a game focusing on Milleniummon, After that do a X-Antibody focused game. I think these 3 scenarios can carry an entire game.

- CaC system. Honestly dont see why the CS games didnt go this route. It was so odd that how the MC of CS talks but doesnt talk. like he is a silent protag who talks to himself but not to otehrs most of the time. like what? lol Just make a CAC system. Doesnt need to be ground breaking. Along with that add better clothing options.

- Remix's of music from older games. I love when Music from older games pop out of no where. World DS had quite a few from Digital Card Battle for Example and I feel like the music from World DS and World 3 in particular could benefit from reappearing as new arrangements.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
3 weeks ago#26
muur posted...
Considering it's a Story game, I'd rather fight former Story protagonists than just shoving in the anime characters for no reason.

Didn't one of the story games include some manga characters as post game fights? and World DS included the Digimon Savers cast. Since its established that Digimon is a multiverse including anime characters as optional fights wouldnt be imposing. Hell the anime protags appeared as post game in Re:Digitize even. Of course I'd rather see the likes of Koh, Saya, Takumi, and Keisuke if given the choice though.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Duey

Duey
3 weeks ago#27
kaliskonig posted...
No more "censorship". With how fan servicey these games tend to be it was annoying what happened to Noir due to the religious theme. But I guess it worked out because we got Ciel as a fully fledged digimon now and not just a recolor. So they need to include them BOTH going forward and give Ciel her real design.
Wouldn't believe my disappointment in learning that not only was Noir not in HM which screwed my plan to have the whole trio in my party,but it turning out that Noir was actually the gun nun while Ciel was just a reskin.

Now after looking further into it you're telling my that not only did she get her own look,but she actually studies the blade too? Bamco better correct this and give the nun her weeb sword in the next game. I'd also appreciate if real ciel is a data type to round it out as well.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
3 weeks ago#28
Duey posted...
kaliskonig posted...
No more "censorship". With how fan servicey these games tend to be it was annoying what happened to Noir due to the religious theme. But I guess it worked out because we got Ciel as a fully fledged digimon now and not just a recolor. So they need to include them BOTH going forward and give Ciel her real design.
Wouldn't believe my disappointment in learning that not only was Noir not in HM which screwed my plan to have the whole trio in my party,but it turning out that Noir was actually the gun nun while Ciel was just a reskin.

Now after looking further into it you're telling my that not only did she get her own look,but she actually studies the blade too? Bamco better correct this and give the nun her weeb sword in the next game. I'd also appreciate if real ciel is a data type to round it out as well.

I have a feeling they are just gonna vault the sistermon trio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: Duey

Duey
3 weeks ago#29
https://youtube.com/watch?v=hYZdTd-a8Ws&t=6s

User Info: muur

muur
3 weeks ago#30
kaliskonig posted...
Within the next two games I hope we get:
- At least 650 ish Digimon by that time

- A large focus on Lore of each digimon. Like give us quests that focus on the feud between Kabuterimon types and Kuwagamon types for example.

- Next game I want to be about the O12.

they DID have a quest in HM about the kuwaga/kabu rivalry tbf

habu said theyll maek a O12 game at some point

I think adding 300 new in the next game is way too unreasonable. I'm expecting 450-500 for the next one. then the one after that 550-600. so I guess it falls in line with what you said, but still, 600 might be a little bit more than we can expect.

kaliskonig posted...
muur posted...
Considering it's a Story game, I'd rather fight former Story protagonists than just shoving in the anime characters for no reason.

Didn't one of the story games include some manga characters as post game fights? and World DS included the Digimon Savers cast. Since its established that Digimon is a multiverse including anime characters as optional fights wouldnt be imposing. Hell the anime protags appeared as post game in Re:Digitize even. Of course I'd rather see the likes of Koh, Saya, Takumi, and Keisuke if given the choice though.

Yeah I guess. But it still feels out of place.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers