• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#11
All 10 Legendary Warriors and their Ancient forms.

Heck I would like the story to be about them instead of another around the Royal Knights.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 month ago#12
muur posted...
Considering it's a Story game, I'd rather fight former Story protagonists than just shoving in the anime characters for no reason.

I’d like both!

lightdragoon88 posted...
All 10 Legendary Warriors and their Ancient forms.

Heck I would like the story to be about them instead of another around the Royal Knights.

Yeah. I want the season 4 digimon and 02 eggs to be featured more.

I want Digmon and the ancients
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: ranguro

ranguro
1 month ago#13
Ludomon, and all his forms.

I really like shields...

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
1 month ago#14
For me, i really wish they didnt add pierce as a mechanic it makes many digimon unviable in hard mode lol, though couple of my favs are pierce but then many of fan favs from the anime falls off if you play hard mode due to lack of pierce moves.

Also, something sim to dawn/dusk...a starter that has well exclusive forms to himself like lunamon was that only has 1 path that will make him stand out then getting a generic one that gets lost in the mix cause hes no different then the others.

skippable cutscenes in new game+...seriously why can i skip cutscenes lol i thought that was standard with most rpgs.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#15
Entropical posted...
Cliswp posted...
I want to see dedicated evolution lines like in DS/Dusk/Dawn. I like feeling that my digimon have an identity instead of being an interchangeable stat pile, and the fact that I've been using a handful of digimon since the beginning of the game but can't remember what their original forms were kinda bums me out.

I also prefer the old stat system as opposed to the current one where your stats reset every evolution. Give me the days where I could take down the Demon Lords with a Koromon with max stats.

Actually just give me a remake of Dawn and Dusk with a better script.

You could just go qnd play pokemon if you want set evolution lines. The whole point behind digimon is the ability to choose evolutionary lines.

indeed. no reason people can't just go down the generic route if they really want generic lines.

no one says you have to go agumon -> sukamon -> dragomon -> neptunemon (not sure you can do this lol)

just go generic anime
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 month ago#16
^also if i understand it’s correctly, Digimon Survive will feature more anime like digivolutions where it’s fixed. You digivolve in battle and after battle you’re back at the rookie stage.

If this digimon genre sells, it could be a series thing where that’s the norm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TheGolux

TheGolux
1 month ago#17
BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon

Omegamon Alter-S can come too.
Switch FC: SW-2225-6886-9204

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#18
ss21vegito posted...
^also if i understand it’s correctly, Digimon Survive will feature more anime like digivolutions where it’s fixed. You digivolve in battle and after battle you’re back at the rookie stage.

If this digimon genre sells, it could be a series thing where that’s the norm

yeah that's basically the case. they do still seem to have split evos though, and there's mulitple endings.

probably something like:

good ending: greymon to wargreymon

bad ending: greymon to skullgreymon

etc.
Doomerang posted...
HM-ending spoilers Some proper closure for Keisuke/the HM protagonist due to being royally screwed over by the ending. Also, it’d be nice to have a legitimately happy, non-bittersweet ending for once and one that doesn’t do the reset thing.

Well, It was kinda necessary for this one

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
1 month ago#20
Cliswp posted...
I want to see dedicated evolution lines like in DS/Dusk/Dawn. I like feeling that my digimon have an identity instead of being an interchangeable stat pile, and the fact that I've been using a handful of digimon since the beginning of the game but can't remember what their original forms were kinda bums me out.

I also prefer the old stat system as opposed to the current one where your stats reset every evolution. Give me the days where I could take down the Demon Lords with a Koromon with max stats.

Actually just give me a remake of Dawn and Dusk with a better script.

remake Dusk/Dawn without the horrible specific exp system for digivolving and let me have them all in my PC and yes.

I wanted to 100% Dusk but I forgot the cap for how many digimon you can have it like 45 or some low number so you can't even have all the megas lol

I wouldn't mind a "pack" system again, but really yeah an HD 3D remake of Dusk/Dawn would be great. I loved that world so much, and the plot was pretty nice too
PSN: SmileyGamer13
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers