• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 month ago#1
-Slide Evolutions
-X Forms (even if it’s only a skin given via “X Program accessory”)
-Digimon Anime and Manga guest battles. I wanna battle some famous characters and their partners similar to the Taichi fights in Re:Digitize.
-Skippable dialogue
-CaC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: Cliswp

Cliswp
1 month ago#2
I want to see dedicated evolution lines like in DS/Dusk/Dawn. I like feeling that my digimon have an identity instead of being an interchangeable stat pile, and the fact that I've been using a handful of digimon since the beginning of the game but can't remember what their original forms were kinda bums me out.

I also prefer the old stat system as opposed to the current one where your stats reset every evolution. Give me the days where I could take down the Demon Lords with a Koromon with max stats.

Actually just give me a remake of Dawn and Dusk with a better script.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 month ago#3
skipaable dilogue should be good for any person replaying a game but not for anyone playing for first time since that just proves some people dont like the story in a jrpg which is suposed be the best thing so they should probaly skip jrpgs all together then
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
1 month ago#4
Cliswp posted...
I want to see dedicated evolution lines like in DS/Dusk/Dawn. I like feeling that my digimon have an identity instead of being an interchangeable stat pile, and the fact that I've been using a handful of digimon since the beginning of the game but can't remember what their original forms were kinda bums me out.

I also prefer the old stat system as opposed to the current one where your stats reset every evolution. Give me the days where I could take down the Demon Lords with a Koromon with max stats.

You could just go qnd play pokemon if you want set evolution lines. The whole point behind digimon is the ability to choose evolutionary lines.
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822

User Info: inulvr61998

inulvr61998
1 month ago#5
Cliswp posted...

I kinda liked that about Dusk and Dawn. The two Digimon you got no matter what “package” of Digimon you picked (I think it’s Solmon and Lunamon?? But I feel like I’m way off base on their names) were cool because you had just one digivolution for each level (rookie, champion, ultimate and mega). Granted I also like the multiple paths you can choose in CS and HM but I feel some Digimon might benefit from having a fixed evolution route as well.
Pick a god and pray!
Switch FC: SW-1397-1887-5683

ss21vegito
1 month ago#6
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
skipaable dilogue should be good for any person replaying a game but not for anyone playing for first time since that just proves some people dont like the story in a jrpg which is suposed be the best thing so they should probaly skip jrpgs all together then

Yeah. It’s mainly for replaying. This is my 4th time playing each. I feel like my finger is cramping from all the button mashing

ss21vegito
1 month ago#7
Cliswp posted...

Maybe for some digimon. But I like varying paths because that’s how digimon started. Depending on how you raised them would make different digimon.

I think more dedicated paths would work like Dusk but not all of them

User Info: Duey

Duey
1 month ago#8
ss21vegito posted...
X Forms
I need Gankoomon, UlforceVeedramon, and Jesmon X in my life.

Skippable dialogue
Skip option would also be appreciated.

User Info: Doomerang

Doomerang
1 month ago#9
HM-ending spoilers Some proper closure for Keisuke/the HM protagonist due to being royally screwed over by the ending. Also, it’d be nice to have a legitimately happy, non-bittersweet ending for once and one that doesn’t do the reset thing.
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny / Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
Ultra Sun FC: 4957-6992-5147 IGN: Neil
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#10
Considering it's a Story game, I'd rather fight former Story protagonists than just shoving in the anime characters for no reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Things you wanna see in future Story games
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers