• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Strongest Royal Knight (minor spoiler)

User Info: muur

muur
4 weeks ago#41
Yamato_san posted...
muur posted...
I mean, Gankoomon is a massive tank. it took the x forms of Beelzemon and Lucemon teaming up to take him out in the manga, and that was Gankoomon's normal form. he then was given an X form

Haven't been keeping up with the manga, but damn, that's something. All the more noteworthy when we consider he's a Data-type taking on two Viruses.

To make it more, the double team attack didnt even kill him it just knocked him out.

Then you have Examon, who one one shot by Lilithmon X
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: someonenoone11

someonenoone11
4 weeks ago#42
muur posted...

You conveniently left out he was fighting an entire army of charmed digimon and he was infected himself.

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 weeks ago#43
muur posted...
To make it more, the double team attack didnt even kill him it just knocked him out.

Wrong, examon was fighting thousands of digimon at the time which were all under control by lilithmon.

With that said all the royal knights are powerful and have their own strength and weaknesses.
SWITCH FC: SW-7112-9351-8340
Hyped: LOH:TOCS IV, SMTV, Xenoblade DE, YW4++, diablo iv

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 weeks ago#44
Sephini posted...
The 14th Royal Knight of a group of 13 that they'll probably introduce at some point.

I doubt this ever happens. That would be like adding an 8th demon lord. And tbh they are likely finally getting ready to move on from the Royal Knights and Demon Lords as the central focus. They just gave them all X forms and the upcoming v-pet focuses on that bit of lore. I can see them finally moving on to other groups or creating a wave of new powerful digimon. But I could see a RK "dying" and Jesmon training him up like Gankoomon trained him as a hackmon.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

muur
4 weeks ago#45
They once said the plan was to have the first 12 RK retire and be replaced by 12 new ones. Gankoos role was to find the 13 new ones and then they'd retire and jesmon would be leader. They had jesmon first and then there was supposed to be 12 more. They said they put that on the back burner but will eventually bring it back.

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
4 weeks ago#46
Actually, this always bugged me: if Gankoomon was training Jesmon to be his successor, aren't we technically still short a Royal Knight?

muur
4 weeks ago#47
Only if gankoomon retires lol

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
4 weeks ago#48
Have you guys seen bulucomon final evo and ragnalordmon? Those could potentially be new royal knights.
SWITCH FC: SW-7112-9351-8340
Hyped: LOH:TOCS IV, SMTV, Xenoblade DE, YW4++, diablo iv
(edited 4 weeks ago)

muur
3 weeks ago#49
They're not holy knights

And Ragnalord is basically just the final boss of the legend arms

User Info: brago90

brago90
3 weeks ago#50
ZavierTheHunter posted...
brago90 posted...
Examon is the royal knight with the most data of all the knights.
However Alphamon is currently the strongest digimon of all. This obviously does not replicate in the game due to balance issues. Alphamon is literally a fool in everything you can think of.

Omegamon the truth is that among the royal knights he is one of the weakest. However, if he has the X gene, he becomes the second most powerful.

Alphamon is not the strongest. He's one of THE strongest.

There are many reasons why Alphamon is the strongest digimon if you investigate their abilities, you would understand why I make this statement. He simply has too many broken skills that make no one can compare.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Strongest Royal Knight (minor spoiler)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers