• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Strongest Royal Knight (minor spoiler)

User Info: TheGolux

TheGolux
1 month ago#11
ss21vegito posted...
muur posted...
ss21vegito posted...
The strongest outside of the games is definitely Jesmon. He supposedly has the abilities outside of the laws of the digital world. He can do things that no other digimon can by being able to rewrite his own power at will.

thats something all digimon can do. like, ulforceveedramon does it in the v-tamer manga for example

No no. It’s a special program Jesmon has. It lets it not be limited by the digital world laws. I forgot it’s name but it’s unstoppable

Jesmon's Aus Genericus isn't necessarily better than Alphamon's Alpha Inforce or Omegamon's Omega Inforce (or gain force, it's a little inconsistently translated)
Switch FC: SW-2225-6886-9204

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 month ago#12
TheGolux posted...
ss21vegito posted...
muur posted...
ss21vegito posted...
The strongest outside of the games is definitely Jesmon. He supposedly has the abilities outside of the laws of the digital world. He can do things that no other digimon can by being able to rewrite his own power at will.

thats something all digimon can do. like, ulforceveedramon does it in the v-tamer manga for example

No no. It’s a special program Jesmon has. It lets it not be limited by the digital world laws. I forgot it’s name but it’s unstoppable

Jesmon's Aus Genericus isn't necessarily better than Alphamon's Alpha Inforce or Omegamon's Omega Inforce (or gain force, it's a little inconsistently translated)

I guess is just an interpretation issue. The way I see it is Ulforce is a program part of the digital world. It exists as part of it and part of its laws.

The special program that Jesmon has supersedes all of that. It has the ability to play god to all digimon. I don’t think any other knight can defeat Jesmon because of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#13
Yamato_san posted...
Entropical posted...
Alphamon Ouryuken X

Even if Bamco's gotten back into their X redesigning phase, that won't happen. Alphamon, as well as Ouryumon, are already X-Antibody Digimon.

GogesusSS4 posted...
In-game he might've been if Nokia's rebels hadn't reversed the digital waves he was trying to absorb

Nevertheless, I'm now left wondering what a Super Ultimate form of Duftmon might've looked like. Though, curiously enough, Leopard Mode does have Super Ultimate-tier stats in-game (despite only being listed as a regular Ultimate), and Leopard Mode doesn't appear in-story. What if Duftmon was actually just unlocking his Mode Change, and it got cut at the last minute for whatever reason?

yeah, they most likely were referring to Leopard mode.

muur
1 month ago#14
ss21vegito posted...
muur posted...
ss21vegito posted...

seems like the problem is minor wording. all digimon can "over write", which is lowering their life span to increase their power - whilst jesmon can "re-write".

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#15
From a pure physical strength I got to go with Examon.

With all their special powers, I have to go with either Alphamon who can reset, or Magnamon miracle.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: brago90

brago90
1 month ago#16
Examon is the royal knight with the most data of all the knights.
However Alphamon is currently the strongest digimon of all. This obviously does not replicate in the game due to balance issues. Alphamon is literally a fool in everything you can think of.

Omegamon the truth is that among the royal knights he is one of the weakest. However, if he has the X gene, he becomes the second most powerful.

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
1 month ago#17
muur posted...
Sephini posted...
The 14th Royal Knight of a group of 13 that they'll probably introduce at some point.

bandai said from day 1, even when only 3 existed - that there were 13 RKs. They can't really add more when theyre based on the 13 knights of the round table.

Riiight, being so naive isn't cute if you act like such a know-it-all, you know.
R
https://i.imgtc.ws/pda8Gu4.png

User Info: Evidence42

Evidence42
1 month ago#18
Omegamon strength in relation to the other royal knights is debatable. It has the power of the omegaforce which "ultimate force that was acquired by Omnimon and inherited by Omnimon X. It allows Omnimon X to instantaneously read ahead in battle and respond accordingly, making it theoretically impossible to defeat". A good portion of the higher tier digimon have something similar and it is called an overwrite. The seven deadly sins have there "Sins" which does something similar.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
1 month ago#19
Yamato_san posted...
Entropical posted...
Alphamon Ouryuken X

Even if Bamco's gotten back into their X redesigning phase, that won't happen. Alphamon, as well as Ouryumon, are already X-Antibody Digimon.

GogesusSS4 posted...
In-game he might've been if Nokia's rebels hadn't reversed the digital waves he was trying to absorb

Nevertheless, I'm now left wondering what a Super Ultimate form of Duftmon might've looked like. Though, curiously enough, Leopard Mode does have Super Ultimate-tier stats in-game (despite only being listed as a regular Ultimate), and Leopard Mode doesn't appear in-story. What if Duftmon was actually just unlocking his Mode Change, and it got cut at the last minute for whatever reason?

They're still designing them sorrh to say. Alphamon Ouryuken X is a thing. 7 demon lords all have x antibody forms as well.
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822

muur
1 month ago#20
Entropical posted...
Yamato_san posted...
Entropical posted...
Alphamon Ouryuken X

GogesusSS4 posted...

They're still designing them sorrh to say. Alphamon Ouryuken X is a thing. 7 demon lords all have x antibody forms as well.

Alphamon Ouryuken is already a natural carrier dude.

Are you playing Digimon Masters? "Alphamon Ouryuken X" is just a fancy name of the new version of Alphamon Ouryuken they added with the "X" power, as the old one didnt have it due to it not existing yet in the game yet. When they added that power (For digimon like omnimon X) instead of editing the existing one, they gave it the X power and then put it in the gacha. that doesnt count, they did it to all natural carriers such as Ryudamon and Dracmon as well.

There is no "Alphamon Ouryuken X".

it DOES seem the new V-pet will have an upgraded form of AO, though, so keep your eye out on the new few chapters of Digimon Chronicle X
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. Strongest Royal Knight (minor spoiler)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers