• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. What about digimon kinda upsets you?

User Info: Clementee

Clementee
4 weeks ago#81
roboemperor posted...
Clementee posted...
I thought so too, until the game actually refers her as a...female.

I even ask my friend who is more acknowledged at digimon and his reaction was: "You thought, a big pink armored digimon wearing a breastplate is a man?..."

Japan is big on the whole transsexual thing.

Birdo from Mario is a boy.
That paper mario ghost partner you have is also a male, but was turned into female in the localization.

Even in this game Suedo is an extremely effeminate guy.

Every single anime in the non-localized version that has Lord Knightmon (aka crusadermon) is referred to as a man.

He might be a she in this game though. Alphamon is a she in this game right? Sleipmon is also a girl in the anime but a male in this game so who knows.

Damn thats confusing indeed. Well then... At any rate, at least within this game my point still stands. Just because Crusadermon is a "Female" digimon, doesn't mean her type is "Female" @Entropical Just like Just because Seraphimon, Cherubimon, Ophanimon are Archangel digimon, doesn't mean their type is "Archangel".

I disagree with Suedo being effiminate though, looks man enough to me. What kind of male characteristic standard do you have? If they don't look like Clark Kent, they are not males?
In need of PS4 and money to buy games.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: muur

muur
4 weeks ago#82
The only "feminine" male in this game to me is Yu, and that on purpose for storyline reasons

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
4 weeks ago#83
@Clementee loving that you dragged me into a digimon gender discussion for the hell of it here. None of you are correct. Digimon, regardless of appearance, name or description, do not in fact have genders. Angemon can become Angewomon. They don't have children, rather, they die and return to egg state. This is the official standing on how digimon genders work.

As for the other argument, the 7 actually have the seals, which are noted not only is descriptions, games and series, but other sources. The "3" archangels have... what... a sidequest and a single series?
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
4 weeks ago#84
Clementee posted...
I disagree with Suedo being effiminate though, looks man enough to me. What kind of male characteristic standard do you have? If they don't look like Clark Kent, they are not males?

He wears pink/violet. His voice/tone reminds me of characters like Pegasus from yugioh. Maybe effeminate is the wrong word. Gay?

But yeah, Yu is definitely girly.

Clementee
4 weeks ago#85
Entropical posted...
@Clementee loving that you dragged me into a digimon gender discussion for the hell of it here. None of you are correct. Digimon, regardless of appearance, name or description, do not in fact have genders. Angemon can become Angewomon. They don't have children, rather, they die and return to egg state. This is the official standing on how digimon genders work.

As for the other argument, the 7 actually have the seals, which are noted not only is descriptions, games and series, but other sources. The "3" archangels have... what... a sidequest and a single series?

Miss the point completely, what about rosemon? She is a flower digimon, does that mean she is automatically flower type? Come on, didnt you read that? You havent respond to the fact that there is no "ruler of hell" type either and yet you didnt say anything about that.

What about Examon thats a dragon digimon does that mean its automatically a dragon type?

Additionally those "3" guards the Kernel, which is like the god of digital world, meanwhile the only thing the 7 demon lords have are what? Seals without any practical meaning? Lol.

Furthermore you are the one who said those "3" are not a trio, and many supports otherwise. Not going to accept your mistake and continue on with misconceptions? Well answer my previous questions then.

Entropical
4 weeks ago#86
Clementee posted...
Entropical posted...

Miss the point completely, what about rosemon? She is a flower digimon, does that mean she is automatically flower type? Come on, didnt you read that? You havent respond to the fact that there is no "ruler of hell" type either and yet you didnt say anything about that.

What about Examon thats a dragon digimon does that mean its automatically a dragon type?

Additionally those "3" guards the Kernel, which is like the god of digital world, meanwhile the only thing the 7 demon lords have are what? Seals without any practical meaning? Lol.

Furthermore you are the one who said those "3" are not a trio, and many supports otherwise. Not going to accept your mistake and continue on with misconceptions? Well answer my previous questions then.

I read it. You clearly didn't read mine. Doesn't change the fact that each of the 7 have seals that are primarily described in nearly every instance of digimon as a seal of one of the sins.

Skipping over dragon point as it's moot considering previous argument was thus ignored by you.

As for the "Kernel", it only appears in the virtual pet version of things AND as an occasional description for the digimon thus far mentioned. King Drassil (aka, Yggdrasill) is far more often referenced as the god of the digital world, whether in games, series, manga, descriptions or movies (and even the virtual pets from where you grabbed "Kernel" from. And he's served by the royal knights to fight against the seven, NOT by 3 archangels, which as I've already pointed out only appears in one series and a side quest, but barely appears as a reference anywhere else. They don't even exist in the same set of series as the seven sins digimon, making the entire argument moot to begin with.

Clementee
4 weeks ago#87
Entropical posted...
I read it. You clearly didn't read mine. Doesn't change the fact that each of the 7 have seals that are primarily described in nearly every instance of digimon as a seal of one of the sins

Lol what? You read and you didn't even respond to it? why? because you don't want to admit your mistake? Or you think you have respond to it? No lol my Comment is on #74 about Rosemon, you didn't comment again until #83 where you only talk about the Ambiguous Gender of Crusadermon. Where did you reply? You obviously ignores it.

Entropical posted...
Skipping over dragon point as it's moot considering previous argument was thus ignored by you.

You are the one ignoring the Rose point and the Dragon point because it can destroy your misconception.

Entropical posted...
As for the "Kernel", it only appears in the virtual pet version of things AND as an occasional description for the digimon thus far mentioned. King Drassil (aka, Yggdrasill) is far more often referenced as the god of the digital world, whether in games, series, manga, descriptions or movies (and even the virtual pets from where you grabbed "Kernel" from. And he's served by the royal knights to fight against the seven, NOT by 3 archangels, which as I've already pointed out only appears in one series and a side quest, but barely appears as a reference anywhere else. They don't even exist in the same set of series as the seven sins digimon, making the entire argument moot to begin with.

And? its not like they are against each other every game, they are not even against each other in this game. If you want to nitpick :"Not in every single game" why not this one? you are being contradictory.

And it still doesn't change the fact that the "3" are based on Archangels which is the opposite of 7 Hell Rulers. They don't even exist in the same set is the entire argument, you don't even know what the argument is about lol. I want them to be in set of 7 because they are based on Archangel which is set of 7.

You are missing the entire point of the argument, claiming assumption when its not proper, claiming others are wrong when you are the one who is wrong, and disclaiming other's point against you, Your whole entries in the argument themselves are MOOT.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Entropical
4 weeks ago#88
Clementee posted...
Entropical posted...
I read it. You clearly didn't read mine. Doesn't change the fact that each of the 7 have seals that are primarily described in nearly every instance of digimon as a seal of one of the sins

Lol what? You read and you didn't even respond to it? why? because you don't want to admit your mistake? Or you think you have respond to it? No lol my Comment is on #74 about Rosemon, you didn't comment again until #83 where you only talk about the Ambiguous Gender of Crusadermon. Where did you reply? You obviously ignores it.

Entropical posted...

You are the one ignoring the Rose point and the Dragon point because it can destroy your misconception.

Entropical posted...

And? its not like they are against each other every game, they are not even against each other in this game. If you want to nitpick :"Not in every single game" why not this one? you are being contradictory.

And it still doesn't change the fact that the "3" are based on Archangels which is the opposite of 7 Hell Rulers. They don't even exist in the same set is the entire argument, you don't even know what the argument is about lol. I want them to be in set of 7 because they are based on Archangel which is set of 7.

You are missing the entire point of the argument, claiming assumption when its not proper, claiming others are wrong when you are the one who is wrong, and disclaiming other's point against you, Your whole entries in the argument themselves are MOOT.

The rosemon argument made no sense. I've been over it. 7 deadly digimon in descriptions, in seals, in series, in basically every digimon incarnation. They also fit under the demon lord type, but at this point we're well beyond that. Might as well point out here that examon example is moot as you chose the worse example ever. His description reads as holy knight and his type is also holy knight. If anything, that argument places you in a worse position.

Which leads us back to your first post again where you specify that there should be 7 archangels to fight the 7 sins (which btw, doesn't actually make sense given your last argument states they're opposites as rulers. 7 deadly digimon aren't the dark area's rulers, but can consist of them. The 7 virtues (or 12) are in fact the opposite of sins, not angels), but considering they aren't ever in the same series of digimon as foes, ever, and that there's only ever been two mentions of the 3 archangels at all.

At this point your arguing just for the sake of it, and just mudeling sentences as you want. You haven't proven any point, and noones backing you up, so...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Clementee
4 weeks ago#89
Entropical posted...
The rosemon argument made no sense. I've been over it.

That is exactly what you are doing with the "Archangel". I said they are Archangel, I never said thats their Type. Examon is still a dragon digimon and yet his type is not, What? are you going so low as to say Examon is not based on a dragon? Despite the fact that he is clearly based on Dragons? Or are you gonna say "What they are based on, doesn't matter" When that is literally the start of the argument?

If you think saying "Rosemon=Flower type since I called her Flower digimon" is nonsense, what makes you think "Seraphimon,Cherubimon,Ophanimon=Archangel type because I called them Archangel Digimon" is okay?

You make no sense.

The rest of your argument becomes moot after just that sentence. Entropical posted...
At this point your arguing just for the sake of it,

Yeah say that in front of a mirror. Re-read everything, You make assumptions, called out by not just me but other commentators too and you are still in denial.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TheGolux

TheGolux
4 weeks ago#90
I have seen the association of the three great angels with specific archangels before but I have never actually seen a solid source for it, do you know where I might find it?
Switch FC: SW-2225-6886-9204
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. What about digimon kinda upsets you?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers