• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. List of the best ultimate Digimon that easily turn into royal knights/demon lord

User Info: Zamasu-1TrueGod

Zamasu-1TrueGod
2 months ago#1
For example Crescemon turns into kentorusmon around level 94-99 with no Abi training in any stats
Bask in My Radiance

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
2 months ago#2
Zamasu-1TrueGod posted...
For example Crescemon turns into kentorusmon around level 94-99 with no Abi training in any stats

Are you serious?!?!?! Wooooooooow. I didnt know that 0_0
Official Corviknight Squad.

Zamasu-1TrueGod
2 months ago#3
Rahjik posted...

Are you serious?!?!?! Wooooooooow. I didnt know that 0_0

Can’t tell if serious or mocking me
I’m assuming mocking
Which is cool, i get it
Bask in My Radiance

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
2 months ago#4
It's actually not a bad question, considering Royal Knights and Demon Lords are among the few Digimon that absolutely require stat modification even at level 99.

Alphamon: Doruguremon requires at least 12 INT training, but is otherwise probably the easiest one. Alternatively, Cyberdramon needs 17 INT, while Grademon needs 37 DEF.
Alphamon Ouryuken: You should definitely go with Alphamon as the base, as it requires no training. Hisyaryumon requires 27 INT.
Ulforce V-dramon: No training needed. Both Aero V-dramon and Wingdramon are good. Megadramon really lags in SPD, though.
Gankoomon: No training needed. DeathMeramon and Volcamon are both good, but SuperStarmon will just barely reach the HP requirement by LV99.
Craniummon: No training needed. Either Andromon or Knightmon are fine.
Jesmon: SaviorHackmon needs no training. Duramon requires at least 12 SPD.
Sleipmon: No training needed. Tyilinmon's the best choice. Doruguremon will just barely meet the INT requirement while Crescemon will barely meet the SPD requirement at LV99.
Dukemon: MetalTyranomon needs no training. MegaloGrowmon requires at least 14 INT.
Chaos Dukemon: Shakkoumon requires 2 ATK, while MegaloGrowmon requires 4 INT. You could probably cover either of them just by patching their personalities. MegaloGrowmon might be better since it doesn't require a Jogress (though Shakkoumon could also devolve from either Vikemon or Cherubimon Virtue).
Dynasmon: No training needed. All good choices, though keep in mind that, like Shakkoumon, Silphymon requires a Jogress (or de-evolution).
Duftmon: GrappLeomon requires 2 INT. Knightmon requires 9 SPD. I forget how much the personality increases, but GrappLeomon's definitely the safer bet.
LordKnightmon: HolyAngemon needs only 1 SPD, which could be easily patched. Knightmon requires 19 SPD.
Examon: Either Slayerdramon or Breakdramon's worth using as a base, though Slayerdramon reaches the required stats slightly faster.
Omegamon: Use MetalGarurumon as the base. It'll barely reach the ATK requirement by level 99, but WarGreymon requires 12 INT.
Omegamon Zwart: Either base is good and require no training, though BlackWarGreymon should reach it slightly faster.
Magnamon: Guardromon (Gold) needs no training. V-mon requires 27 DEF.

Lucemon Falldown Mode: Of course, this probably goes without saying. This Digimon is infamous for its training requirements, that being Lucemon with at least 82 ATK and 17 SPD (in the original Cyber Sleuth, you could only get 100 ABI, and this takes up 99 ABI). Incidentally, Lucemon itself requires a Tokomon with 7 INT (though if you first encounter it through the Demon Lord sidequest, you can de-evolve it from Angemon or Devimon). Thankfully, no further training is needed for Lucemon Satan Mode.
Demon: BlueMeramon (needs 23 ATK) and Arcadimon Perfect (needs 24 ATK) are the best choices. SkullGreymon needs 52 INT, SkullSatamon needs 40 ATK.
Barbamon: Phantomon's best. Vamdemon barely reaches it at LV99. BlueMeramon needs 2 SP and 8 INT.
Beelzebumon: DeathMeramon needs 3 ATK. Infermon needs 80 HP. Either could be patched. DeathMeramon might be better, since you need 8 ATK to evolve further to Blast Mode.
Belphemon: Digitamamon needs 7 SP and 20 INT. Wisemon needs 520 HP (but only needs to invest that one stat).
Leviamon: TonosamaGekomon just barely makes it at LV99. The others need HP training.
Lilithmon: Lilamon needs 18 INT. LadyDevimon needs 28 INT, but reaches the other requirements MUCH faster.

Zamasu-1TrueGod
2 months ago#5
Thanks, I’ve actually made 3 lucemon so far one for each form, his stat training is a pain but it’s really nothing when training multiple Digimon like a juggler, I’ve finished the following before reading this
( I’ve been going From memory from my ps4 play throughs)

Dynasmon
Crusadermon
Craniamon
Lucemon
Lucemon FM
Lucemon SM
Beelzemon BM
Belphemon RM

Currently training for skills
For a Daemon and Lilithmon
Bask in My Radiance

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
2 months ago#6
Lilithmon is the only one I really wanted. Guess I gotta put my Sunflowmon in the Digi-Farm...
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

Zamasu-1TrueGod
2 months ago#7
Derald_Snyder posted...
Lilithmon is the only one I really wanted. Guess I gotta put my Sunflowmon in the Digi-Farm...

Don’t forget to teach her acceleration boost
For that double powered extra strong Piercing attack
Bask in My Radiance

Derald_Snyder
2 months ago#8
Derald_Snyder posted...

How do I do that?
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: Overlord_Meril

Overlord_Meril
2 months ago#9
Derald_Snyder posted...
Derald_Snyder posted...

How do I do that?

Devolve down to Lady Devimon then Sistermon Ciel. Then evolve to Sistermon Ciel Awakened. She learns Acceleration Boost at level 55. Then go back to Lillithmon.

Derald_Snyder
2 months ago#10
Okay then... that’s gonna take a while.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition
  3. List of the best ultimate Digimon that easily turn into royal knights/demon lord
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers