• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: roboemperor

roboemperor
1 month ago#1
Mine is BelphemonRM and Lilithmon

I love utterly terrifying colossal monsters brimming with overwhelming power. That's BelphemonRM. I genuinely felt tingly after seeing BelphemonRM's Gift of Darkness for the first time and his victory animation afterwards. It obsessed me to the point I started playing Ursa in Dota 2 to get more of this feeling. He's also potentially the largest digimon because in the Savers anime he is shown to be able to grow in size by absorbing energy. The only thing I don't like about him is the animal motif. I hate nature and I prefer something more eldritch, mechanical, or draconic. But despite his wolf head, no other digimon comes even close to him in terrifyingness and overwhelming power. So he's number 1.

I like summoners. If a game doesn't have summons I don't play it. Period. End of story. Monster raising like pokemon or this game is a compromise I make because so few games have summons. Lilithmon is a summoner. She's not in this game but she is in the XROS manga. Her summon however seems to be not that strong and not that big so that's a definite minus.

I also like girls. Witchmon is a possible pre-evo of BelphemonRM, and Lilithmon is, well, Lilithmon.

So my no1 favorite is BelphemonRM and my no2 favorite is Lilithmon.

Mercuremon is a runnerup. I absolutely loved him in frontier, but his evolved forms are weaksauce. sefirotmon got pwned twice, 2nd time in XROS, by a rookie box digimon, and BlackSeraphimon ain't that great because normal Seraphimon ain't that great either. BTW BlackSeraphimon is his official mega form. Yeah, fusion of his human and beast spirit is BlackSeraphimon. Anyways, because of lack of performance he loses out on my top 2 favorites.

How about yours? And be detailed like me.

User Info: Zamasu-1TrueGod

Zamasu-1TrueGod
1 month ago#2
Lucemon because even as a rookie level he can canonically defeat mega level digimon
With ease, and he’s adorbs, another testament to his power is in frontier where he literally ruled over the digital world until he became a tyrant and couldn’t even be destroyed by 10 powerful mega’s the most they could do is lock him away temporarily, and even then he still had influence over churubimon, making him unintentionally do his bidding, and with a single power glare at his royal knights he managed to weaken them, not to their knowledge so that the heroes could best them and he could absorb them

And as an ultimate level Digimon stands atop the 7 great demon lord digimon as their leader a group of super powered mega’s with hack like powers

( which was super disappointing when also in frontier susanoomon a fusion of the ten Digimon who couldn’t even truly best him along with 5 humans managed to “destroy” him

Then the whole him being literally Digimon satan even having a satan mode that’s based on the dragon of revelation from the bible

And now we have his X evolution which is clearly inspired by Jojo’s bizarre adventure’s DIO in his Over heaven form
Who is clearly stated to be more powerful then even the digital worlds gods aka Yggdrasil and homeostasis

Part of his X evolution Biography

Although it is a Demon Lord-type, the way in which its six pairs of golden wings shine is divine like that of an Angel-type. Not only does its appearance far surpass that of the old Lucemon, but also its power and intellect, and has sublimated into the perfect being that transcends even God. Having gained the ultimate wisdom and power to do absolutely anything at will, Lucemon reigns in the Digital World as an incarnation of destruction and creation.
Bask in My Radiance
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
1 month ago#3
I only like Lucemon's cute rookie form, when he's still an angel.
I like Lilithmon's design, but not her personality as described in the official guidebook.
I like the Terriermon line (Gargomon and Rapidmon).
And of course, Gatomon and Angewomon.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
1 month ago#4
for me gatomon and her entire line, shes extremely cute when intraining, salamon, and well gatomon, and every form above that are amazing lol lotsa fan service on her forms above gatomon. Also I have some bias cause she was amazing in the anime.

Patamons line is prob about the same but not as good as gatomon cause hes only cute as patamon and prev forms but he becomes a badass starting from champion and i love him for that lol. And again the anime voice they gave his champion and up forms were so manly in both jpn and english.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: muur

muur
1 month ago#5
Sistermon Blanc

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 month ago#6
Zamasu-1TrueGod posted...
Lucemon because even as a rookie level he can canonically defeat mega level digimon
With ease, and he’s adorbs, another testament to his power is in frontier where he literally ruled over the digital world until he became a tyrant and couldn’t even be destroyed by 10 powerful mega’s the most they could do is lock him away temporarily, and even then he still had influence over churubimon, making him unintentionally do his bidding, and with a single power glare at his royal knights he managed to weaken them, not to their knowledge so that the heroes could best them and he could absorb them

And as an ultimate level Digimon stands atop the 7 great demon lord digimon as their leader a group of super powered mega’s with hack like powers

( which was super disappointing when also in frontier susanoomon a fusion of the ten Digimon who couldn’t even truly best him along with 5 humans managed to “destroy” him

Then the whole him being literally Digimon satan even having a satan mode that’s based on the dragon of revelation from the bible

And now we have his X evolution which is clearly inspired by Jojo’s bizarre adventure’s DIO in his Over heaven form
Who is clearly stated to be more powerful then even the digital worlds gods aka Yggdrasil and homeostasis

Part of his X evolution Biography

Although it is a Demon Lord-type, the way in which its six pairs of golden wings shine is divine like that of an Angel-type. Not only does its appearance far surpass that of the old Lucemon, but also its power and intellect, and has sublimated into the perfect being that transcends even God. Having gained the ultimate wisdom and power to do absolutely anything at will, Lucemon reigns in the Digital World as an incarnation of destruction and creation.

Lucemon is awesome. I wished Mastemon and Lucemon had a connection somehow.

He really is one of the coolest.

My favorite digimon is are basically any of the Veemon or Wormmon families.

Dinobeemon I feel like it is a wild and terrifying digimon to encounter.

It’s so hard to choose but I also like the Angemon line. MagnaAngemon is so cool. His gate of destiny is ridiculously broken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: Gladiant

Gladiant
1 month ago#7
Belphemon SM.

He look cute in his sleep mode.
Pokemon Moon - FC: 0190-2774-1631

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 month ago#8
Veedramon. I can't even explain why I like him so much, I just completely fell in love with his design back when I got a Veedramon card as a kid and nothing has been able to top him since.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: Lord_plague

Lord_plague
1 month ago#9
Devimon
Beelzemon
Gomamon to zudomon
Armormon
Nemo immortalis est

User Info: brago90

brago90
1 month ago#10