• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Japanese Official Site Update - Action & System Tab

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
3 days ago#51
hanfoi posted...
still no new info about characters since they added smoker and tashigi :/

i don't really think they will add anything untill next friday or thursday
also we are getting closer to the end of the month and i expected last month that we'd get at least 8 new characters added to the website in january

but what it seems ,that we're only getting 4~6 characters at most if they don't keep hesitating this month.
February might be the same unfortunately noting that it's a very short month and there is 0.001% chance they will keep revealing characters in March since Bandai usually stops adding any new info about their games within the last 30 days before release.

I am starting to think that we will only get the marines and whitebeard's crew(whitebeard and marco) in Marineford plus only doflamingo,jimbe and boa to represent the shichibukai

:/ as i told you previously the shichibukai members:mihawk,buggy,kuma and moria,also ivankov might all be butchered off the roster even though they were all in the story of marineford of PW1 and PW3

if this is the case,i only have one question to whoever takes these decisions at BN

WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHOOSE MARINEFORD ARC IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNGRADE IT FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME?!!YOU COULD HAVE f***IN SKIPPED IT LIKE YOU DID TO OTHER ARCS!
We'rs gonna get enough characters. And Marineford will either be the same or better. I doubt they're gonna make it the same on a big arc like Marineford
Total victory is scoring an easy win by doing what you always do

Karma21
3 days ago#52
Do you guys think we're gonna have all the returning characters before the last new ones get added/confirmed?

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
3 days ago#53
Karma21 posted...
Do you guys think we're gonna have all the returning characters before the last new ones get added/confirmed?

i think we have like 6 more returning characters and 4 new :/ only the ones that appear for long periods of time in the cutscenes will return (fujitora,buggy,doflamingo,whitebeard,marco,garp) others might not return.

As for the 4 new they are too easy to predict (kid,bege,xdrake and jack) the leaks will come out on thursday on ryokutya
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

Karma21
3 days ago#54
hanfoi posted...
i think we have like 6 more returning characters and 4 new :/ only the ones that appear for long periods of time in the cutscenes will return (fujitora,buggy,doflamingo,whitebeard,marco,garp) others might not return.

As for the 4 new they are too easy to predict (kid,bege,xdrake and jack) the leaks will come out on thursday on ryokutya
Woah thats way too low. That would be 41 characters and i think everyone would be pissed. I would add on Kuma, Mihawk, Caesar, Lucci (he's infinite % playable), Perospero (yeah, hope dies last) and take out Garp.

Good. I need that Kidd confirmation
(edited 3 days ago)

hanfoi
3 days ago#55
Karma21 posted...
We'rs gonna get enough characters. And Marineford will either be the same or better. I doubt they're gonna make it the same on a big arc like Marineford

infact...i didn' t want to say this number at the beginning cuz i wanted to keep a TON of salt about the roster size prediction list
but TBH, if they "REALLY" are making the returning arcs with as much details as possible we should get "49" characters.

yes,you read it right 49!This is according to the characters that they chose themselves to appear in the arcs they chose themselves to return.

i.e. : All shichibukai,garp,ivankov,whitebeard,marco appeared in Marineford in PW3, thus they "Should" all return
Perona appeared in Return to sabaody archipelago in PW3, she "should" also return
+the plus the 4 brand new characters
so the total would be 49
But i know BN won't do that :) they will never do the right thing here

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
3 days ago#56
I think that we will get 44~45 max characters.

User Info: ddarenas

ddarenas
3 days ago#57
I think there will be 45-47 characters.
in pw3 there were 37, the number should be increased considering that they are more than 40.

With the Arabasta trailer and Ennies lobby, I'm sure the next thing will come will be Marineford!

The following counting the confirmed shanks and blackbeard are these:

34 Whitebeard (appears in the images and talk about him in the video gameplay of Zoro vs CP9)
35 marco (they talk about him in an interview)
36 dracule mihawk (popular)
37 doflamingo (appears in dressrosa)
38 moriah?
39 buggy (he is the one piece picachu)
40 kuma (sabaody archipelago confirmed)
41 rob lucci (appears in the images)
42 fujitora
43 garp?
44 person?
45 kid (appears in an image with ussop)
46 x-drake (appears in trailer)
47 jack / perospero / other

User Info: ddarenas

ddarenas
3 days ago#58
ddarenas posted...
I think there will be 45-47 characters.
in pw3 there were 37, the number should be increased considering that they are more than 40.

With the Arabasta trailer and Ennies lobby, I'm sure the next thing will come will be Marineford!

The following counting the confirmed shanks and blackbeard are these:

34 Whitebeard (appears in the images and talk about him in the video gameplay of Zoro vs CP9)
35 marco (they talk about him in an interview)
36 dracule mihawk (popular)
37 doflamingo (appears in dressrosa)
38 moriah?
39 buggy (he is the one piece pikachu)
40 kuma (sabaody archipelago confirmed)
41 rob lucci (appears in the images)
42 fujitora
43 garp?
44 person?
45 kid (appears in an image with ussop)
46 x-drake (appears in trailer)
47 jack / perospero / other

hanfoi
3 days ago#59
Absalom_sama posted...
I think that we will get 44~45 max characters.

well,this is what this forum users call "pesimistic" prediction
when i say that they will cut off alot of the marineford characters,you guys bash against my posts and say i am too negative and too pesimistic
but this is exactly what you "think" too. We are on the same page dude
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
3 days ago#60
hanfoi posted...
well,this is what this forum users call "pesimistic" prediction
when i say that they will cut off alot of the marineford characters,you guys bash against my posts and say i am too negative and too pesimistic
but this is exactly what you "think" too. We are on the same page dude
Yea these are MY thoughts only. The reason why most users bash you is because you present your predictions as facts sometimes. I’ve got nothing against anyone on this forum, especially you. So don’t take anything here as personal matter.

Back to the topic, i can see ivankov, kuma and garp being cut from Marineford. While i feel like mihawk has a high chance to make it in, it’s still not guaranteed. At this state, no one is safe from being cut.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Japanese Official Site Update - Action & System Tab
  • Post New Message