• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Niji and Yonji first screenshots

User Info: draugen666

draugen666
3 days ago#1
They updated the Characters section on the official website with Niji, Yonji, Reiju, Ichiji and Carrot;

https://oppw4-20.bn-ent.net/character/

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
3 days ago#2
finally
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
3 days ago#3
So much they arent playable because they got shown in Ichijis Gameplay vid.

I swear dont trust gamefaqs and its Users for anything...
Gameplay of Niji and Yonji soon?
Lets make Waluigi playable in Smash Bros Ultimate!
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-add-waluigi-to-smash-bros-switch

hanfoi
3 days ago#5
i wonder why still no sulong form screenshots? or the developper didn't really mean that sulong will be a permenant form change

User Info: RenDrake

RenDrake
3 days ago#6
hanfoi posted...
i wonder why still no sulong form screenshots? or the developper didn't really mean that sulong will be a permenant form change

They already said it, from the carrot description that we will get playable sulong

hanfoi
3 days ago#7
RenDrake posted...
hanfoi posted...

They already said it, from the carrot description that we will get playable sulong

still no night maps shown
the only night maps so far were water 7 ,jaya and thriller bark and probably carrot won't be there or they will be cut off.doesn't seem they will give us a night version of the wci map where strawhats fought awakened big mom on zeus.Probably there will be a night version of wano where the original story takes place,but that's not confirmed yet

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
3 days ago#8
RenDrake posted...
hanfoi posted...

The Japanese and english description both are making it sound like a special attack only. Plus she doesn’t have a “form change” in her section like luffy, i guess most probably the sulong form is just her special attacks.

User Info: Sazz

Sazz
3 days ago#9
I was hoping that they showed at least 1 attack animation on Niji's and Yonji's profiles. At least we can see that light sword from Niji and their fighting style Sky.

The producer said at the THGS that one character will be able to transform at night. (it must be Carrot unless they added other mink). The game is still in development so we still can hope she would have the change form added and not just a special attack.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kQu-Asd_cHi2ZYrrMYe_g

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
3 days ago#10
Absalom_sama posted...
RenDrake posted...
hanfoi posted...

The Japanese and english description both are making it sound like a special attack only. Plus she doesn’t have a “form change” in her section like luffy, i guess most probably the sulong form is just her special attacks.

Technically he didn't say any names so it's not confirmed that it's carrot even though we all know. The site will probably be updated when her sulong form is confirmed confirmed
Total victory is scoring an easy win by doing what you always do
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Niji and Yonji first screenshots
  • Post New Message