• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Hawkins Gameplay Video (19 seconds)

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/uHmDKxAH9Fc

User Info: DutchLudovicus

DutchLudovicus
4 weeks ago#2
I thougth there was enough to make a canon moveset. But this seems a lot like a made up moveset.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
4 weeks ago#3
As i predicted looks nothing like Hawkins and is totally made up.

So much for being a better choice than the WSC Kaido..

User Info: Hurikane_Shadow

Hurikane_Shadow
4 weeks ago#4
I think we can't be that stuck on the canon vs made up movesets problem
As much as i would love them to be faithful, as long as they are fun to play i am okay with it
And he looka fun so far. Hope we get the strawman transformation rather than solely as a special

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#5
Dark aura slash, weird burning hay balls, hay attack.. other than that it lools canon, it was nice seeing his transformation from SA again.

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 weeks ago#6
Ahhh, no signs of his straw monster that appeared in Wano :(

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#7
Absalom_sama posted...
Ahhh, no signs of his straw monster that appeared in Wano :(

Strawman's Card most likely is his full force burst
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro

User Info: lacritax

lacritax
4 weeks ago#8
DutchLudovicus posted...
I thougth there was enough to make a canon moveset. But this seems a lot like a made up moveset.
Yup, my hype for this character went down drastically, it looks boring and generic... Next character please.
"Might controls everything. And without strength you cannot protect anything...let alone yourself."

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 weeks ago#9
I can’t judge his move-set based on only 4 moves they showcased in a 20 seconds video. I need to play as him to make that judgment that he is boring and generic.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#10
I don't even remember if he ever did any swordplay in the manga. It seems to act more like a medium for his strawman summoning rather than his actual physical weapon.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Hawkins Gameplay Video (19 seconds)
  • Post New Message