• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. We can customize characters?!

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 weeks ago#1
So while i was scrolling through twitter, i came upon a link which directed me to this article http://bit.ly/2QeumSZ . I don’t know if we can take this information as a fact, regardless, this article states that we can customize our characters. Now i don’t know if they are talking about the costumes that were available in the previous games or is it a totally new feature that will allow us to fully customize our characters. To be fair, during the TGS livestream i heard one of the devs talk about customization but i don’t fully understand Japanese so i couldn’t understand the rest. What do you guys think of this?

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
4 weeks ago#2
Maybe their outfits and to some extent their special attacks? I wouldn’t expect visual customization in a musou game.

User Info: Ambrose69UYA

Ambrose69UYA
4 weeks ago#3
I imagine it would be the R1 special attacks. Some characters probably unlock more that you can swap out, by getting to certain points in story mode.
PSN: Ambrose_69
3DS FC - 4527 7419 6205

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#4
They said during one of the TGS stream that characters will have more than the four R1 attacks we saw, they said we can change them before battle.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#5
"According to producer Tsuzuki-san, there will be a brand new episode that will be featured in the game so please look forward to it!"
They mean Wano right? or are they making an original arc/stage for the game?

"One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 introduces yet another fun feature for fans to enjoy and that’s the option to now customize their favorite characters in their own unique way. We didn’t get a chance to dive deeper into the customization system but from the costumes that we glanced at during gameplay, it seems that players will have some form of freedom in terms of dressing characters up in certain ways, and we assume you’ll be able to unlock more items as you progress through the game. "
Wow, this is really cool, how come we havnt heard of this before??

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#6
I think they meant Wano yes, since it's an original story for this game.

And excellent new for the customization if true
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. We can customize characters?!
  • Post New Message