• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. A more faithful storymode, but still lack of playable characters? Your thoughts?

User Info: Veku

Veku
4 weeks ago#1
So the storymode is going to be more intense and faithful, more cutscenes are made and several episodes will be used for each arc yet I think it seems like as if the amount of characters "over 40" won't be enough to represent the story in a appropriate manner.

I tried to make a list only with the absolute necessary playable characters, based on their importance popularity and moveset- potentinial.

Alabasta
Mr1 and Mr2
(Vivi)
Enies Lobby
Kaku, Jabra
(Fukaro, Kalifa, Blueno and Kumadori)
Marineford
Mr3
(Sengoku and Jozu)
Fishmen Island
Hody
Punk Hazard
Monet, Vergo
Dressrosa
Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Sai or Don Chin jao, Bellamy, Burgess and Pica
(Trebol, Diamante, Senior Pink, Gladius, Kyros and Rebecca)
Whole Cake
Big Mom, Katakuri, Cracker and Capone
(Pedro, Oven, Daifuku, Perospero, Judge and Tamago)
Wano and Zou

With the already confirmed new characters, that's 67 in total.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#2
Honestly I think a lot of them will ne NPCs/Boss/Cutscenes-only characters.

I don't want to be greedy and will just hope for Vivi and Monet.

Katakuri honestly I've no doubt is in and playable. Bartolomeo is likely too I think

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#3
Got a feeling they might skip w7/ lobby :( too many characters to implement to make it justice

Veku
4 weeks ago#4
Idk why but I can't edit my post anymore lol
However, I forgot to Wano
Veku posted...
Wano and Zou

Kaido, Jack, Hawkins, Kid
(Kinemon, Nekomamushi, Shutenmaru, Kyoshiro, Queen, x- Drake)

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
4 weeks ago#5
EustassDKid posted...
Got a feeling they might skip w7/ lobby :( too many characters to implement to make it justice

I disagree. They can get by with the big 3 characters as they have for 3 games. The selling point of enies lobby was the number of enemies was very musou like.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#6
You forgot sabaody. I hope they put in all supernovas
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Veku
4 weeks ago#7
Karma21 posted...
You forgot sabaody. I hope they put in all supernovas

Actually I did not.
I don't think the pre- ts Supernova fall under the category of being necessary, we have only seen a small glimpse of their abilitys and Bonney same as Apoo's seem to be to tricky to make a moveset out of it..
Post time skip yes, at least Law, Capone, Hawkins and maybe Kid and Drake should have a chance at being implemented.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. A more faithful storymode, but still lack of playable characters? Your thoughts?
  • Post New Message