• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. What do you want in Alabasta?

User Info: KennyToro9

KennyToro9
1 month ago#21
I hope we get to smack the field in Snow bunnies
PSN: KittyCatKen
Poison Ivy is the best female in DC!

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
1 month ago#22
Playable Vivi and Mr. 2 (for the Impel Down section at least) would be neat. Otherwise I hope they keep Alabasta short. I’m sick of it.

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 month ago#23
I thought it was fairly well done and enjoyable in PW3. Hated Loguetown and Jaya though. Skypeia, Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard got pretty old too. Although maybe it’s because Alabasta is one of my favorite arcs and Crocodile is my favorite villain.
(edited 1 month ago)
It's weird. Dragon Ball fans b**** about playing the same f***ing story over 9000 times, but One Piece fans don't say s***.

"My Theories Will Cure You!"

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 month ago#25
The quality of the story is much better. Musou games can also vary in stage design and how the story plays out unlike a fighting game. Lots of reasons really. One Piece fans are likely a bit more mature too.

User Info: Takethatback

Takethatback
1 month ago#26
TheoryCancer101 posted...
It's weird. Dragon Ball fans b**** about playing the same f***ing story over 9000 times, but One Piece fans don't say s***.

It makes sense to me. We don't get as many One Piece games as we do Dragonball games, and of the One Piece games that get released outside of Japan how many of them actually cover the story from the beginning? Most of them are original stories (World Red, Unlimited Adventure, World Seeker) or they prioritize the latest arc in the series at the time. Unlike Dragonball games in which most of them cover at least from Raditz to Buu, One Piece games aren't routinely given that same treatment. I wish I could complain about fighting Axe Hand Morgan for the tenth time, but I can't.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
4 weeks ago#27
TheoryCancer101 posted...

Because One Piece games DON'T make us replay the same story EVERY game. Hell, Unlimited World Red has one of the most interesting (read: interesting. I didn't say necessarily GOOD.) It helps that there's so much more story to work with, instead of each Saga essentially being it's own arc.

Hell, each Saga in Z is basically 2 Arcs long, whereas the Alabasta Arc is like 4.

Plus One Piece's story is just more interesting.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
4 weeks ago#28
What do you want in Alabasta?

Someone mentioned before it will be the very first arc therefore also the tutorial arc. So they might go easy with everything. Hope they have difficulty settings, or at least some DLC maps where you have real challenge with the Alabasta environment and boss. Nightmare log difficulty DLC for PW3 was lit.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#29
I had a dream that the limited edition cover had crocodile, Mr 1, Mr 2 in impel down outfits on the cover, confirming the misters and impel down in the game. Lmao.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#30
EustassDKid posted...
I had a dream that the limited edition cover had crocodile, Mr 1, Mr 2 in impel down outfits on the cover, confirming the misters and impel down in the game. Lmao.

I also had a dream where you could play mr.1 but you could also play monster point chopper. Both of them were on sabaody
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. What do you want in Alabasta?
  • Post New Message