• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. What do you want in Alabasta?

User Info: KennyToro9

KennyToro9
4 weeks ago#11
Littlejeffery posted...
Playable characters:

Mr. 1

Mr. 2

Mr. 3

Mr. 5

Miss Doublefinger

I could do without MR5 but with Vivi and Miss Double finger you have me.

Miss Double Finger had shown plenty of moves to be added as a playable character and that's more than some
PSN: KittyCatKen
Poison Ivy is the best female in DC!
Also she's Nami's first real fight (out of only 2 but still) so she should really be in if they are going for story accuracy

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#13
Veku posted...
Karma21 posted...
I want everything that appeared in that arc. In if vivi is playable we should atleast get 30+ characters

I doubt we will and if so, that's going to be for the cost of sacrifising a good amount of old characters, since with the roster being set to over 40 characters, 49 ist the maximum of characters we should expect.
That's 12 in total and 18 additional characters by removing already existing ones....

I know but i don't want that vivi takes up a spot eve though she barely has moves (if she even has moves). And the german bandai namco insta account said the story will start at east blue. That was 6 days ago but maybe that's true. But maybe they are lying or didn't know it will start at alabasta which i doubt. I guess we have to wait for clarification

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#14
Karma21 posted...
I know but i don't want that vivi takes up a spot eve though she barely has moves (if she even has moves). And the german bandai namco insta account said the story will start at east blue. That was 6 days ago but maybe that's true. But maybe they are lying or didn't know it will start at alabasta which i doubt. I guess we have to wait for clarification

I cant believe we still have this misconception.
vivi may not be strong, but she sure got moves, I even linked two panels in opening thread.

enemies she defeated: miss valentines, miss fathers day and mr 7, and fought against croc, zoro, and probably more.
she has at least as many moves as tashigi, perona, the vinsmoke siblings, mihawk, sabo, etc who are all playable.

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#15
People seems to think that if she's playable, she'll have like two combos or something. No, she would have the same amount as everyone else, even if made-up moves. If she's fun to play, that's what matter to me.

KennyToro9
4 weeks ago#16
Boreale posted...
People seems to think that if she's playable, she'll have like two combos or something. No, she would have the same amount as everyone else, even if made-up moves. If she's fun to play, that's what matter to me.

Vivi uses her Peacock strings which are bad ass mini yoyo esque chainwhips that can also behave like weighted chains... Why don't people want her again? Her super dash can be Karoo while her actual combo style can be dancer like using her mesmerizing perfume. I mean, they failed doing the same thing with Brook in Pw3 so just make her the new Brook.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#17
EustassDKid posted...
Karma21 posted...

I cant believe we still have this misconception.
vivi may not be strong, but she sure got moves, I even linked two panels in opening thread.

enemies she defeated: miss valentines, miss fathers day and mr 7, and fought against croc, zoro, and probably more.
she has at least as many moves as tashigi, perona, the vinsmoke siblings, mihawk, sabo, etc who are all playable.

I don't think she even has a big chance looking at how many characters we get. We don't have a confirmed number but everyone is going with 10-12. With 10-12 characters she probably won't make it in. IMO she would be boring as hell because i don't think she has cool or great moves

Boreale
4 weeks ago#18
I'll stop hoping if they reveal an Alabasta arc scan without her, in the meantime, I believe!
Vivi and Monet are my biggest hopes. With a Sky type in the game, Monet would be perfect for that.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

KennyToro9
4 weeks ago#19
Boreale posted...
I'll stop hoping if they reveal an Alabasta arc scan without her, in the meantime, I believe!
Vivi and Monet are my biggest hopes. With a Sky type in the game, Monet would be perfect for that.

I definitely think Money will be in because of that. You need enough characters to create a type.

Boreale
4 weeks ago#20
Yes, and honestly, being an harpy, she has wings, she's like one of the perfect candidates for that type.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. What do you want in Alabasta?
  • Post New Message