• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Sabo confirmed playable

User Info: DutchLudovicus

DutchLudovicus
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGd5nIXP-Sc

So atleast Sabo is back as can be seen here.

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 month ago#2
Nice, but I had no doubt he'll be back. I like these visually improved fire effects.

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
1 month ago#3
y'know,iirc sabo and shanks both had pretty much noncanon movesets in pw3,if that's the case for sabo why is his moveset the same?
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro

User Info: DutchLudovicus

DutchLudovicus
1 month ago#4
Demonfiend posted...
y'know,iirc sabo and shanks both had pretty much noncanon movesets in pw3,if that's the case for sabo why is his moveset the same?

As far as I recall, Sabo had shown plenty. So I don't know why it'd be noncanon.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#5
Demonfiend posted...

Because he hasn't shown any action in the manga after Dressrosa arc.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
1 month ago#6
They're still pushing Poochie?
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Onepieceguy514

Onepieceguy514
1 month ago#7
RPGNoZero posted...
Demonfiend posted...

Because he hasn't shown any action in the manga after Dressrosa arc.

Tecnhically, he did get some action after the Dressrosa arc but we never saw it because it wasn't even shown. Though, considering it was Blackbeard who said that, who knows if it was true. Considering what I'm about to say is manga spoilers, I'm gonna put what i'm gonna say as a spoiler. In chapter 925, according to Blackbeard, Sabo and his group (Morley, Lindbergh and Karasu) fought against Fujitora and Ryokugyu during the Levely.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Sabo confirmed playable
  • Post New Message