• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. If they're removing characters, Ace should be the first to go. *Spoilers*

User Info: orca1992

orca1992
4 weeks ago#11
Agreed, but he's fan favorite so their BS excuse to cut characters doesent apply to him.

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#12
Yeah, Ace's staying, no doubt.

Wonder about Perona. She's a fan favorite and is still kinda very popular, so I hope she stays.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
3 weeks ago#13
hondalife4eva posted...
Ace is way cooler than sabo.
Sabo character design is ugly
Ace has conquerors haki and he was confirmed to have armament haki in his novels (hoping for an episode of ace to come) it just sucks his potential was wasted and that haki wasn’t really a thing till after he died but I agree he doesn’t have s*** for onscreen fights unfortunately. Sabo doesn’t have conquerors, ace had way more potential than sabo but it makes sense to kill off someone really close to luffy for that power jump. Oh well rip ace haha

Agree on every point except Sabo being ugly.

Yo.

Look at him.

LOOK AT HIM.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: Onepieceguy514

Onepieceguy514
2 weeks ago#14
Xac351 posted...
hondalife4eva posted...
Ace is way cooler than sabo.
Sabo character design is ugly
Ace has conquerors haki and he was confirmed to have armament haki in his novels (hoping for an episode of ace to come) it just sucks his potential was wasted and that haki wasn’t really a thing till after he died but I agree he doesn’t have s*** for onscreen fights unfortunately. Sabo doesn’t have conquerors, ace had way more potential than sabo but it makes sense to kill off someone really close to luffy for that power jump. Oh well rip ace haha

Agree on every point except Sabo being ugly.

Yo.

Look at him.

LOOK AT HIM.

You do have a point about Sabo not being ugly.

Why did I read the last part like it's in Heath Leadger's Joker's voice?

User Info: DreamwingNero

DreamwingNero
2 weeks ago#15
I don't hate Sabo but he's not cool.

I will be ready to forgive all without Ace if Sabo is pretty fun to play with with depth, well thought out playstyle now that he has inherited Ace's powers.

User Info: satat317

satat317
2 weeks ago#16
DreamwingNero posted...
I don't hate Sabo but he's not cool.

I will be ready to forgive all without Ace if Sabo is pretty fun to play with with depth, well thought out playstyle now that he has inherited Ace's powers.

He plays exactly the same as he does in Pw3
"I'm a shapeshifter..... chained down to my core.
Please don't take off my mask... my place to hide."
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. If they're removing characters, Ace should be the first to go. *Spoilers*
  • Post New Message