• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Will there be English dub?

User Info: DorkSoul

DorkSoul
4 weeks ago#1
One thing that makes n sense is that One Piece is the most popular animes in the world but no english dub yet. Dragonball Z a 5000 year old anime stil gets one. Same with Naruto.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#2
no
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 weeks ago#3
I play all games in English but I don't think I could ever play One Piece with a dub.

User Info: DeeeFoo

DeeeFoo
4 weeks ago#4
Will there be? Probably not. I think the last time a One Piece game got an English dub was Unlimited Adventure. It'd be nice as an option for those who want it though.

User Info: Hedgehog Master

Hedgehog Master
4 weeks ago#5
Yep, One Piece is so popular it got kicked off Toonami! lol
sayonara miiverse

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#6
No, simple as that

User Info: Guitarman15

Guitarman15
4 weeks ago#7
Unfortunately, Funimation exclusively will only dub DragonBall games these days. No One Piece, no Fairy Tail, no Black Clover, no Tokyo Ghoul, no Attack on Titan, no NOTHING :(
"If the endless dream guides your restless spirit - Seize it!
Raise your flag and stand tall!" - Gol D Roger
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Tsuyoi3

Tsuyoi3
4 weeks ago#8
HAHAHAHAHA!
I wish!
Manliness transcends both space, and time.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 weeks ago#9
dub is not that good to start with, get used to the japanese voices
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
Guitarman15 posted...
Unfortunately, Funimation exclusively will only dub DragonBall games these days. No One Piece, no Fairy Tail, no Black Clover, no Tokyo Ghoul, no Attack on Titan, no NOTHING :(

Not really up to Funimation. More up to Koei to dub or at least try to hire Funimation Actors.
"I was never expecting to die on a bed. I'm a cowboy. All I wanted was a place to come home to... just a place to return to after my journeys..."
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Will there be English dub?
  • Post New Message