• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Roster Wishlist after sacrificing some characters from PW3 roster

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#61
He also said he will play wano next week at bandai where he will play 4 characters of which 3 are luffy, zoro, carrot. So the 4th character will be either kuzan or ichiji or a new one that might get revealed tomorrow

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#62
Karma21 posted...
He also said he will play wano next week at bandai where he will play 4 characters of which 3 are luffy, zoro, carrot. So the 4th character will be either kuzan or ichiji or a new one that might get revealed tomorrow

inb4 the 4th character is plot twist kin'emon
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#63
also the whole multiple stages per arc thing would actually work cuz:

1.Shanks VS Higuma
2.Luffy VS Alvida
3.Luffy & Zoro(OFC After you get him his swords) VS Morgan

i honestly can't see them relegating romance dawn to one stage

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#64
Also doesn't this already go against hanfoi's whole "No east blue saga,we'll start at marineford and narration and cutscenes will fix it" argument? then again,almost nothing that guy says makes sense or has any validity but that was a whole new level of dumb

User Info: Veku

Veku
4 weeks ago#65
Karma21 posted...

Who said that?

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#66
I want to know too lol, a youtuber with insider information?

Karma21
4 weeks ago#67
Veku posted...
Karma21 posted...

Who said that?

He is german that's why you don't know him. He is called 'TheNinjaSpooky' you can search him on youtube but won't understand a thing if you can't speak german. If the 4th character is new i think it will be kidd

Karma21
4 weeks ago#68
We know now that the story will start at alabasta

User Info: Onepieceguy514

Onepieceguy514
4 weeks ago#69
Honestly, no one should be cut. It wouldn't really feel the same without the characters from PW3.

Karma21 posted...
We know now that the story will start at alabasta

Got the source for that info? Otherwise, I'm sticking with the belief that the story will start all the way at the Romance Dawn arc.

User Info: Sazz

Sazz
4 weeks ago#70
Onepieceguy514 posted...
Got the source for that info? Otherwise, I'm sticking with the belief that the story will start all the way at the Romance Dawn arc.

Here on minute 24:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWXOulH078
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kQu-Asd_cHi2ZYrrMYe_g
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Roster Wishlist after sacrificing some characters from PW3 roster
  • Post New Message