• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#31
I was very hurt for the Koei tecmo representative in that livestream. He didn't talk at all and he was telling himself "Why the f*** did i come here ?"
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 week ago#32
Ichiji looking bland, some people are blind, lol. He's so fast and the combos possibilities with him, me likey.

So now the air charge attacks basically replace the triangle plus square attacks, I'm ok with that.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
1 week ago#33
Boreale posted...
Ichiji looking bland, some people are blind, lol. He's so fast and the combos possibilities with him, me likey.

So now the air charge attacks basically replace the triangle plus square attacks, I'm ok with that.

In the livestream there was a attack were Yonji was doing a attack.
I dont know if he can cast more different Vinsmokes but thats what i saw.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
1 week ago#34
ichiji looks great.
kuzan looks almost the same, and quite slow and surprisingly not so many big aoe attacks.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
1 week ago#35
EustassDKid posted...
ichiji looks great.
kuzan looks almost the same, and quite slow and surprisingly not so many big aoe attacks.

Dont agree from i can tell he has some new techniques (even though he hasnt shown a lot in the Manga) and if he something than really powerful, but i might need to rewatch the gameplay.

Boreale
1 week ago#36
The blue type with the wing icon, maybe Monet can be playable and be in that type as well like Ichiji.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 week ago#37
EustassDKid posted...
ichiji looks great.
The only thing that looks the same about Kuzan is his base string. All his charge attacks look new.

Boreale
1 week ago#38
He seems fun to me, I've seen many new moves.

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
6 days ago#39
So i’ve been thinking about this. What if we can customize or further develop every character’s special attack, let’s take carrot’s sulong form as an example. What if we can control her with her sulong just like luffy’s g4 by leveling up one of her specials. Cuz it would seem illogical to use her sulong form in the marketing if it’s just an attack

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
6 days ago#40
So i’ve been thinking about this. What if we can customize or further develop every character’s special attack, let’s take carrot’s sulong form as an example. What if we can control her with her sulong just like luffy’s g4 by leveling up one of her specials. Cuz it would seem illogical to use her sulong form in the marketing if it’s just an attac
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019
  • Post New Message