• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 days ago#21
Gojjira posted...
SirDood18 posted...
So I'm guessing Carrot doesn't have an awakening like Luffy where she can freely use Sulong form? That's a little disappointing. Where are you guys seeing this gameplay of Zoro,Ichiji etc? the video only has Carrot

Hanfoi posted on the last previous page the other new chars gameplay.

Can someone repost them? I got them on ignore.

Also Im kind of hoping that Carrot's power up is a hold over until they can get her transformation working normally or maybe that we can have more powers to pick from or something.
Also hoping this doesn't become like Fate Extella//Link at high level where the actual combos don't do any meaningful damage compared to the skills.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
4 days ago#22
Here they are

Ichiji:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exqd7ICXhxU

Zoro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWXawPXQj0U

Aokiji:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_n4VKgryk
(edited 4 days ago)

Furryyiffer
4 days ago#23
Thanks

Gojjira
4 days ago#24
Have linked all three of them.

User Info: kazesan

kazesan
4 days ago#25
stream going on now with one piece. I will try and summarize as I go along It is confirmed that characters have multiple special attacks and you set them before battle. Characters are divided into power, speed, technique, and sky types which get special attributes in full force burst. They played as Ichiji who is sky type and one of the guests talked about how he loves Marco and one of the Bandai reps said that a new Marco will be in the game as sky type so another character confirmed returning.

They showed slides of Romance Dawn, Dresrosa, Marineford, and WCI so expect atleast those arcs in the final game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3ArSqKOLg

You can scroll through and rewatch if interested.

Furryyiffer
4 days ago#26
So multiple specials means that Carrot's transformation could still be there, just not part of the demo set up.
For some reason sky type gives me hope for Monet

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 days ago#27
So Carrot's Full Force Burst is just generic glowing aura instead of Sulong form. Disappointed. Hopefully it's demo-only and she'll get actual transformation in the final game. Her speed and jump is insane, though.

Ichiji looks bland.

Zoro is a nice upgrade. Still play similar but you can see more techniques that really shows his timeskip like Luffy.

Aokiji looks insane.

Nice to see Hawkins being confirmed in the game in some form, and probably Jack as well.

X-Drake's dialogue box makes me worry that he's gonna be just an NPC boss. He is still in his zoan form like Kaku and Jabura instead of human like PW3 Lucci.

The level design and territory definitely looks better and more natural than PW3.

Nice to see more different moveset types.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 days ago#28
it looks... amazing.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 days ago#29
RPGNoZero posted...
So Carrot's Full Force Burst is just generic glowing aura instead of Sulong form. Disappointed. Hopefully it's demo-only and she'll get actual transformation in the final game. Her speed and jump is insane, though.

Ichiji looks bland.

Zoro is a nice upgrade. Still play similar but you can see more techniques that really shows his timeskip like Luffy.

Aokiji looks insane.

Nice to see Hawkins being confirmed in the game in some form, and probably Jack as well.

X-Drake's dialogue box makes me worry that he's gonna be just an NPC boss. He is still in his zoan form like Kaku and Jabura instead of human like PW3 Lucci.

The level design and territory definitely looks better and more natural than PW3.

Nice to see more different moveset types.

well,that is a confirmation he is NPC. I can see them making kaku too huge to avoid making his base form and keeping him as NPC. Jabura might also be ignored.
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

Gojjira
4 days ago#30
Imagine thinking that Ichiji looks bland lol
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019
  • Post New Message