• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019

User Info: kazesan

kazesan
4 days ago#11
Zoro looks amazing IMO sure he is reusing some stuff but he also got many new things. Also they for sure must have multiple special moves or there is something that wasn't shown in the demo because no way he won't have three thousand worlds, rengoku onigiri etc. in this game. Maybe if they put the bandana on his moveset changes or he gets different specials?

User Info: orca1992

orca1992
4 days ago#12
Ichiji looks cool but the other bros will probably look the same. Some Nice new moves for Zoro and Aokiji

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
4 days ago#13
So I'm guessing Carrot doesn't have an awakening like Luffy where she can freely use Sulong form? That's a little disappointing. Where are you guys seeing this gameplay of Zoro,Ichiji etc? the video only has Carrot
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"
(edited 4 days ago)
Ichiji looks great ill give them props

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
4 days ago#15
SirDood18 posted...
So I'm guessing Carrot doesn't have an awakening like Luffy where she can freely use Sulong form? That's a little disappointing. Where are you guys seeing this gameplay of Zoro,Ichiji etc? the video only has Carrot

Hanfoi posted on the last previous page the other new chars gameplay.

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 days ago#16
Did anyone notice that the enemy’s clothing changed compared to the generic bandits in the wano trailer?

User Info: Sazz

Sazz
4 days ago#17
Omg, after watching Carrot's moveset..... she is gonna be the new Tashigi... a total combo monster. Can't wait to play her. Also that speed buff (like Paramecia users from pw3) is insane while in Full Force Burst mode.

All the moveset changes to Luffy, Zoro, Aokiji and new Ichiji. F**k, I love all of them hahahaha. I didn't think PW 4 was gonna change so much the combat from the previous one. For me, everything is improved.

Come on, Chopper must be fun to play now ffs. XD
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kQu-Asd_cHi2ZYrrMYe_g
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Absalom_sama

Absalom_sama
4 days ago#18
Sazz posted...
omg, after watching Carrot's moveset..... she is gonna be the new Tashigi... a total combo monster. Can't wait to play her. Also that speed buff (like Paramecia users from pw3) is insane while in Full Force Burst mode.

All these new gameplays, love it.

The only problem is her sulong form. I’m not saying it’s terrible but rather disappointing

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
4 days ago#19
Ichiji looks a hell of a lot better and more fun to play as than Carrot. I'm impressed with how they made him so far, and for how Aokiji has been changed from PW3. It looks like all the characters from the past games will be revamped and play a bit differently, which is nice to see. I'm sold on the game so far, just hope they add some more important DF users and include as many characters from the past games. I also hope it follows the story more so than going with some non-cannon game filler story.

But one thing I am annoyed with is that the main crew doesn't have their Wano outfits! Hopefully they are in the game and they just haven't been shown yet.
FC: 4785-5481-1973
PKM X/Sapphire
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Veku

Veku
4 days ago#20
Thanks for posting the video.

Some things I noticed:
- Sulong is only a special move and not used as her full burst mode
- they added a system to divide characters into categories, like "power type" and "speed type", which reminds me of what Pw2 did, only that the effect of each type does seem to be greater? At least Carrot looked a lot faster than Luffy for example
- Luffy and Zoro confirmed to be power type characters and Carrot to be a speed type character, while both Ichiji and Aokiji seem to be another type (idk what types, cause I don't understand Japanese)
- The map of the part of Wano looks a lot more appropriate, compared to maps of tthe previous games, where they have mostly been devided into boxes
- Hawkins confirmed to be in the game
- Individual combo trees? https://i.imgur.com/AyhQQAt.jpg
- Slight movement changes have been made for Aokiji and Zoro (though I have not seen any new moves he used in Dressrosa against Pica...)
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Carrot gameplay TGS 2019
  • Post New Message