• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Wint3rLongShot

Wint3rLongShot
4 weeks ago#61
EustassDKid posted...
I realt hope they wont skip impel doen, its one of the more unique arcs since Luffy basically got a whole new “crew”, and with an expanded Alabasta theres a good chance Mr 2 might finally make it to the roster and be playable in impel down.
itd be such a shame if we got the vinsmokes brother for WCI, but not Mr 2 and Vivi for Alabasta... Heck, I think even Mr 1 is more important than the vinsmoke brothers xD add him as well.

Skypea is easy to represent well, the only major character to it is Enel and Wiper.
Altough ilI wiuldnt mind some priests if the arc makes it.

Water 7 and Enies lobby are huge, and got tons of characters that mostly only appear in those arcs so far, so itd require more work to do justice than skypea imo... altough its my favorite arc, Im worried it might get cut.

I think it woukd be really cool with Reverie as a playable stage, with Sabo, Lucci, Kuma, and potential new comers like Vivi, Sabo, Leo, Rebecca (please no), Bonney etc conditions coukd be rescue Shirahoshi or Kuma.
woukd make for an interesting arc

What still gets me worried is that they got all of the vinsmoke siblings in the game. If they each fill up multiple slots that could go towards other characters vivi might not make it or even mr 1 and 2. I really hope im wrong because a playable mr 1 would be awesome.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#62
It would be great if someone could make a FAQ/Everything we know about this game, and make it sticky, Id do it myself but I dont really know all the new moves and attacks compared to the last game.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#63
Wint3rLongShot posted...
EustassDKid posted...
I realt hope they wont skip impel doen, its one of the more unique arcs since Luffy basically got a whole new “crew”, and with an expanded Alabasta theres a good chance Mr 2 might finally make it to the roster and be playable in impel down.
itd be such a shame if we got the vinsmokes brother for WCI, but not Mr 2 and Vivi for Alabasta... Heck, I think even Mr 1 is more important than the vinsmoke brothers xD add him as well.

Skypea is easy to represent well, the only major character to it is Enel and Wiper.
Altough ilI wiuldnt mind some priests if the arc makes it.

Water 7 and Enies lobby are huge, and got tons of characters that mostly only appear in those arcs so far, so itd require more work to do justice than skypea imo... altough its my favorite arc, Im worried it might get cut.

I think it woukd be really cool with Reverie as a playable stage, with Sabo, Lucci, Kuma, and potential new comers like Vivi, Sabo, Leo, Rebecca (please no), Bonney etc conditions coukd be rescue Shirahoshi or Kuma.
woukd make for an interesting arc

What still gets me worried is that they got all of the vinsmoke siblings in the game. If they each fill up multiple slots that could go towards other characters vivi might not make it or even mr 1 and 2. I really hope im wrong because a playable mr 1 would be awesome.

Someone gets it,honestly imo we need daz to sort of rep crocodile's faction since galdino is with buggy's crew now and bon is dead,and daz being the only og baroque works operative to stick around with crocodile even post timeskip i think he deserves a slot
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro
(edited 4 weeks ago)
I've wanted to play as Mr. 1 forever, but the only game where he's playable is on the WonderSwan.

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#65
Yeah, Ive got the wonderswan game but not a wonderswan.. haha...

Are Alabasta, Whole Cake Island and Wano the only confirmed arcs so far?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Veku

Veku
4 weeks ago#66
EustassDKid posted...
Yeah, Ive got the wonderswan game but not a wonderswan.. haha...

Are Alabasta, Whole Cake Island and Wano the confirmed arcs so far?

Yes.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
4 weeks ago#67
I know thats off topic but a guy in the comments of a video said that in an interview it was said that they do outfits for Wano. Does somebody know if thats true?

User Info: Sazz

Sazz
4 weeks ago#68
EustassDKid posted...

Are Alabasta, Whole Cake Island and Wano the only confirmed arcs so far?

Sabaody is there too. At least they showed couple of images.

https://imgur.com/H6srKki
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kQu-Asd_cHi2ZYrrMYe_g

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#69
ah, cool, thanks!

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
4 weeks ago#70
so yeah as of now:

Alabasta
Sabaody(Unsure if OG or Return To,most likely both)
WCI
Wano
is all we have
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro
  • Post New Message