• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#41
He said from Alabasta to whole cake island right?
but didnt we get information about east blue before?
I think Louge town is still in, so many playable characters in that arc itd be a shame to skip it.
and Big mom appearing along with the vinsmokes when theyre talking about playable characters, why cant they just say big mom is playable already so we can stop speculating about it. lol

and yeah, bounty rush is great.
but its still a mobile game...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
4 weeks ago#42
Have they confirmed all the arcs after Alabasta are coming? Or just some of them? I wonder if Skypiea is still in or not.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 weeks ago#43
Im not sure why people are stuck on the idea of giant characters being in contention of being cut at this point. Hell the series hasn't really had any issue before adding large characters so I see no reason to worry about them at this point. Hell even for playables at this point the exclusion of arcs before Alabasta means that a bunch of villain NPCs from those arcs would also likely be cut, which fits in line with their earlier quote on the subject from what Im aware of.

It doesn't mean there won't be cut playables but this seems to fit in line with things so far and considering there's literally nothing to base that giants wouldn't work here on I don't think it makes sense to worry about them not being here atm.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#44
sabos moveset looks good.

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
4 weeks ago#45
EustassDKid posted...
sabos moveset looks good.

I mean, other then the addition of aerial attacks it's exactly the same as in PW3.

User Info: Sazz

Sazz
4 weeks ago#46
All the characters attack speed has been increased. Aokiji, Zoro and Sabo, you can notice a big difference.

Sabo is going to be speed type wow. I thought he was going to be Technique or Power.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kQu-Asd_cHi2ZYrrMYe_g
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Boreale
4 weeks ago#47
Pretty neat.
(message deleted)

EustassDKid
4 weeks ago#49
Any other new info except alabasta confirmed and sabo?

Boreale
4 weeks ago#50
Nope, that was it.
  • Post New Message