• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 week ago#41
Hurikane_Shadow posted...
Sure sure
But still with all these talks of cut characters and other rumors and misunderstandings i decided to pour salt all over xD
I have been waiting for this for a while now, my hearth can longer bear this much hype ahahah

Where are these rumours? I wouldn't be surprised if characters were cur given how fleshed out he moves are now though.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
1 week ago#42
hanfoi posted...
Mullac posted...
hanfoi posted...
i made a mistake this morning by posting that X Drake confirmed playable and Magellan deconfirmed playable.So i didn't want to repeat it again out of excitement.

After all i hope for the best for this game, but let's stick to the japanese sources only till we have a clear vision of the roster
The rumours got out of hand today, you can't keep acting like a bad translation of a scan is official and yet a official email with new assets isn't confirmed.

The scan translation is not a rumor, it was translated by Griffin station and he said clearly that they are cutting off characters. Magellan and Whitebeard are just speculation by Ryokutya but they are cutting off characters no matter what.

Also Bandai Namco did make a mistake back in the time of Burning Blood by posting the image of Dressrosa map in the ads on facebook and twitter and said that the story mode will go up to the colloseum arc in Dressrosa.

Which turned out to be false as the story of Burning Blood only was marineford episode

Highly doubt that WB would get cut. He was the Lu Bu of the game and there's no real logical reason to believe they would get rid of him.
FC: 4785-5481-1973
PKM X/Sapphire
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??
  • Post New Message