• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??
(message deleted)
https://tgs2019.bandainamcoent.co.jp/english/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWXOulH078

Pw4 live stream.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
4 days ago#33
Wint3rLongShot posted...
https://tgs2019.bandainamcoent.co.jp/english/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWXOulH078

Pw4 live stream.

starts in 3 days man.
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
4 days ago#34
hanfoi posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
hanfoi posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
hanfoi posted...
still no confirmation, we have to wait for a Giant mode reveal at Jump festa ,otherwise it's just a mistake

It's official marketing for the game from the company itself lumping Big Mom in with the playable cast in a series that never needed a "Giant Mode" to play as large characters before. Right now there really is no reason to believe a character's size has anything to do with playable inclusion or not and there's nothing indicating larger characters cannot be playable.

Seriously official marketing from the publisher is about as official of a confirmation as you can get.

better wait for a WSJ or an official reveal at TGS or Jump festa

Or we can use the official information we have right now? If this was a rumor or a mistranslation like the whole "Magellon is cut" thing I could get being suspicious but this is official marketing from the publisher of the game.
Have we seen official gameplay or confirmation that the rest of the Vinsmokes will be playable from WSJ or any trailers yet?

i don't believe marketing banners.Bandai Namco previously confirmed that Kane and Galena from Jump force were playable in the base game, then they deleted their tweet after they were revealed to be NPC. And after 6 months from the game release they gave them out as free DLC. So Bandai Namco marketing makes mistakes. Only trust Japanese sources

Because japanese marketing wouldn't make mistakes too...? That is nonsensical as a rule.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 days ago#35
Scotchinformer confirmed Big mom as playable as well, I could even see Hanfoi sneaking around in the comments asking if he got it from the newsletter lol xD

hanfoi
4 days ago#36
EustassDKid posted...
Scotchinformer confirmed Big mom as playable as well, I could even see Hanfoi sneaking around in the comments asking if he got it from the newsletter lol xD

yea making sure he is not getting it from the same source as the email ad.
Probably it is confirmed in WSJ,that would be a different scenario.But english sources of Bandai are usually uncredible

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
4 days ago#37
hanfoi posted...
Probably it is confirmed in WSJ,that would be a different scenario.But english sources of Bandai are usually uncredible

I wouldnt say usually, but they have made some errors in the past, I agree.

hanfoi
4 days ago#38
EustassDKid posted...
hanfoi posted...

I wouldnt say usually, but they have made some errors in the past, I agree.

i made a mistake this morning by posting that X Drake confirmed playable and Magellan deconfirmed playable.So i didn't want to repeat it again out of excitement.

After all i hope for the best for this game, but let's stick to the japanese sources only till we have a clear vision of the roster

User Info: Mullac

Mullac
4 days ago#39
hanfoi posted...
i made a mistake this morning by posting that X Drake confirmed playable and Magellan deconfirmed playable.So i didn't want to repeat it again out of excitement.

After all i hope for the best for this game, but let's stick to the japanese sources only till we have a clear vision of the roster
The rumours got out of hand today, you can't keep acting like a bad translation of a scan is official and yet a official email with new assets isn't confirmed.

hanfoi
4 days ago#40
Mullac posted...
hanfoi posted...

The rumours got out of hand today, you can't keep acting like a bad translation of a scan is official and yet a official email with new assets isn't confirmed.

The scan translation is not a rumor, it was translated by Griffin station and he said clearly that they are cutting off characters. Magellan and Whitebeard are just speculation by Ryokutya but they are cutting off characters no matter what.

Also Bandai Namco did make a mistake back in the time of Burning Blood by posting the image of Dressrosa map in the ads on facebook and twitter and said that the story mode will go up to the colloseum arc in Dressrosa.

Which turned out to be false as the story of Burning Blood only was marineford episode
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??
  • Post New Message