• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
5 days ago#11
BhevHD posted...
I could potentially see something like in Hyrule Warriors, where they have a mode where you can only play as big characters .
This is possible but the reason I don’t see it as likely is that in the scheme of things, she isn’t much bigger than Moria, unlike DB Ganon who was around 15-20x the size of most other characters.

Hurikane_Shadow posted...
Sure sure
But still with all these talks of cut characters and other rumors and misunderstandings i decided to pour salt all over xD
I have been waiting for this for a while now, my hearth can longer bear this much hype ahahah
I’ve been waiting a while too lol. But since the Vinsmokes are also on there it seems like a deliberate addition. Also try not to take certain doomsayers for real, until BN says something is confirmed, it’s not confirmed. Also don’t over analyze their wording on everything, I would venture to say they’re removing characters from removed arcs before they remove near essential characters.

Aegiros
5 days ago#12
Furryyiffer posted...
So this likely means how large they are is not a factor in if they are cut or not.
It never was a factor. Just people speculating and spreading false information as fact. Like taking giant bosses wildly out of context even though giants were playable in past games.

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
5 days ago#13
Aegiros posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
So this likely means how large they are is not a factor in if they are cut or not.
It never was a factor. Just people speculating and spreading false information as fact. Like taking giant bosses wildly out of context even though giants were playable in past games.

It was so obvious that Giant enemies with a high health bar and the highest damage output was a only enemie thing and wouldnt translate to the character Roster.

I really start to dislike the uneducted falsespreading of not confirmed informations from certain Users.

User Info: Veku

Veku
5 days ago#14
Furryyiffer posted...

Story does seem to be made from the scratch according to the decription on the Bn site and with Bm apparently being confirmed as playable character, I really wonder who is going to be removed and for what reason...Hopefully their tgs presentation will clarify it.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: orca1992

orca1992
5 days ago#15
Give me kaido and Drake to jump on the hype train again
If and that's huge if giants are playable, they might have to function like the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Mobile Armors and Ganon and Giant Cucco in Hyrule Warriors.

Aegiros
5 days ago#17
hizelshustat99 posted...
If and that's huge if giants are playable, they might have to function like the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Mobile Armors and Ganon and Giant Cucco in Hyrule Warriors.
Big Mom isn’t a giant like Ganon was. There’s already fairly large characters in the PW3 roster. She’s also lumped in with the rest of the playable characters so while I’m not assuming she won’t have her own mode, I am optimistic that she’ll be playable in a dream log type mode, albeit she won’t be as overpowered as her boss battle.

User Info: NassaDane

NassaDane
5 days ago#18
Big Mom is good!

But why must the other Vinsmokes be playable? They really dragged the Big Mom arc down.
"Ignorance is Bliss"

User Info: NZerker12

NZerker12
5 days ago#19
I'm so damn confused now. If Big Mom is playable then everyone else including Megellan should be as well. Hopefully that info about cut characters was just a mistranslation or maybe referring to story mode only.

Aegiros
5 days ago#20
NZerker12 posted...
I'm so damn confused now. If Big Mom is playable then everyone else including Megellan should be as well. Hopefully that info about cut characters was just a mistranslation or maybe referring to story mode only.
Magellan wasn’t confirmed to be scrapped. Only someone speculating. The context of it seemed to suggest they were getting rid of characters whose arcs were removed since they’re focusing on a tighter story mode.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Big Mom confirmed playable??
  • Post New Message