• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Hawkins semi-confirmed.

User Info: EustassDKid

EustassDKid
1 week ago#1
ive heard Hawkins (his japanese VA) is the one narrating the latest trailer.
it would certainly be odd if his VA is in but not his character.
and since he showed plenty of moves already, without his giant summon, I think its fair to say he got a very decent shot at being one of the new playable characters and not only a giant boss.

User Info: Aegiros

Aegiros
1 week ago#2
He’s very likely to be in as far as I’m concerned. Unlike Drake, he plays a big part pre Luffy vs Kaido.

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
1 week ago#3
Maybe he will be revealed at TGS

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
1 week ago#4
i'm thinking a "Beast Pirates" Trailer with Jack,X-Drake and Hawkins,and MAYBE Kaido(If they'll reveal him this early as playable)
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Mullac

Mullac
1 week ago#5
The way they are talking about focusing more and fleshing out more of certain arcs I really hope that means that most of the supernovas are finally playable. Bege, Kid, X Drake and Hawkins feel like they will definitely be playable what with their recent involvement in recent arcs.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#6
Karma21 posted...
Maybe he will be revealed at TGS

lol no more trailer, that's already the TGS trailer. Wait till 21st of september for the WSJ to pop up maybe he is in it
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

hanfoi
1 week ago#7
Demonfiend posted...
i'm thinking a "Beast Pirates" Trailer with Jack,X-Drake and Hawkins,and MAYBE Kaido(If they'll reveal him this early as playable)

Kaido won't be playable, he is a too big to do jump and mid-air actions

Also XDrake doesn't have his base form, and his dinosaur form is too huge to be playable

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
1 week ago#8
hanfoi posted...
lol no more trailer, that's already the TGS trailer. Wait till 21st of september for the WSJ to pop up maybe he is in it

They still have a stage.

And yes, Bandai has revealed characters on stage before the scans come out. Quite a few characters from Jump Force were revealed like that.

hanfoi
1 week ago#9
BhevHD posted...
hanfoi posted...

They still have a stage.

And yes, Bandai has revealed characters on stage before the scans come out. Quite a few characters from Jump Force were revealed like that.

No,it never happened. Jump Force usually got characters revealed via scan ,E3 TGS and gamescom trailers only. Don't spread false info please
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#10
hanfoi posted...
BhevHD posted...
hanfoi posted...

They still have a stage.

No,it never happened. Jump Force usually got characters revealed via scan ,E3 TGS and gamescom trailers only. Don't spread false info please

You....realize that if they were revealed by trailers at events before the scans that they indeed were revealed before scans, right? Unless they release the scans and trailers simultaneously one has to come before the other
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Hawkins semi-confirmed.
  • Post New Message