• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
1 week ago#1
Since we know his Beast form is confirmed as a giant boss,is that it for him? or will his human form be playable with a shrunken down version of his boss form as a transformation?
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 week ago#2
Nothing on that yet.

User Info: Demonfiend

Demonfiend
1 week ago#3
i wish we will get his human form as playable since HONESTLY,the only worthwhile announcements here were:

Wano
Kaido
Zoro

Nuff said,we just got some more gear 4th and unneeded carrot gameplay
No......Nothing....Happened! - Roronoa Zoro

User Info: Gojjira

Gojjira
1 week ago#4
Just because you dont care for Carrot doesnt mean others should be less hyped, so next time write,, those were the only worthwhile announcments for me".

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#5
they are making exagerrated character sizes

imagine you guys would get a 3rd L when Katakuri gets revealed to be a Giant (500cm) boss only character and he wont be playable. Just Imagine that L

The first L you got was Big mom being non-playable (if she were playable they'd have confirmed that by now) and the second L was confirming they would be cutting off characters from PW3 roster.The third would be Katakuri non-playable and the Fourth would be cutting off arcs from the story of PW3
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Karma21

Karma21
1 week ago#6
Maybe bug mom will still be playable

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 week ago#7
How is Carrot gameplay unneeded? She is a newly confirmed character that had no gameplay shown yet.
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: hyaman

hyaman
1 week ago#8
Hope so. Drake is my most wanted new character
  • Post New Message