• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Wano arc confirmed (X Drake confirmed playable)

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
1 week ago#11
Pretty nice to see Wano being featured. The map look lovely.

X Drake being in is nice as well.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
1 week ago#12
yea, but sadly no new playable characters revealed for TGS :/
On the contrary we got one character cut off the roster (Magellan) via the famitsu scan
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

Boreale
1 week ago#13
Whyyyyyyy
(message deleted)

User Info: Mullac

Mullac
1 week ago#15
I have a feeling they would focus on making more Zoan characters playable after seeing how they are handling specials in this game. With the four separate abilities Zoan characters could have their multiple forms. Although X Drake really hasn't fought that much in the manga but I could see him playable with his half human half allosaurus form.

hanfoi
1 week ago#16
Mullac posted...
I have a feeling they would focus on making more Zoan characters playable after seeing how they are handling specials in this game. With the four separate abilities Zoan characters could have their multiple forms. Although X Drake really hasn't fought that much in the manga but I could see him playable with his half human half allosaurus form.

sorry,the topic title was a mistake. He is confirmed non-playable giant boss

User Info: orca1992

orca1992
1 week ago#17
One piece pirate Warriors 4 giant boss battle so we dont make new actually cool characters playable edition. RIP so many dreams

hanfoi
1 week ago#18
orca1992 posted...
One piece pirate Warriors 4 giant boss battle so we dont make new actually cool characters playable edition. RIP so many dreams

i saw on one japanese website that this game is based off Attack on titans system where you use playable characters to attack giant boss Titans. So it's natural to see so many giants.

Also it was hinted that in the previous WSJ that this game is heavily based on giant enemies
Waco Arc and next arc after that should have been saved for PW5. Bandai f***ed up. This game is a complete mess.
"My Theories Will Cure You!"

Boreale
1 week ago#20
Well, Dressrosa was in PW3 and had an original story as well.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Wano arc confirmed (X Drake confirmed playable)
  • Post New Message