• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Magellan confirmed to be cut off the roster

User Info: Boreale

Boreale
5 days ago#11
They don't even needed to jump, just launching them in the air with their hands would have been fine. So basically we're only getting "normal" sized characters as playable now?

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
5 days ago#12
here is the scan guys it does confirm that there will be characters cut off in the lower part at the bottom (Sanji's part)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEKvb77WsAEX3si?format=jpg&name=large
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
5 days ago#13
Wohoo, very rare to see Omega Force to grow some balls in doing something like this since they're probably one of the most safe and cheap game company ever. Let's see how it goes.

Aerial attacks and transformation alone should already give each character 3x larger moveset pool than before, so i guess if they keep everyone and give everyone the same mechanics there would be too many moves needed to be developed.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

hanfoi
5 days ago#14
RPGNoZero posted...
Wohoo, very rare to see Omega Force to grow some balls in doing something like this since they're probably one of the most safe and cheap game company ever. Let's see how it goes.

Aerial attacks and transformation alone should already give each character 3x larger moveset pool than before, so i guess if they keep everyone and give everyone the same mechanics there would be too many moves needed to be developed.

Not trying to be negative, but i have been positive about this game and tried to give them a chance since gamescom till today,and i guess my activity on the board shows that.

But today's reveals for TGS are very lacking,no new character reveals.We already knew about Carrot. And to add insult to injury they just revealed that characters will be cut off the previous works in famitsu, an noone talked about this (except the japanese people who read the news) someone like PS360hd2 must know that but he is ignoring it.

Though i am excited for Wano, but didn't we deserve at least 1 character reveal, like Bege or Basil hawkins or Jack or anyone from the wano country.

Also put in mind that November and October will not have alot of reveals.maybe none at all ,and this has been the tradition for all One piece previous games to go silent in November and October ,so TGS was one of our last hopes to get a roster upgrade

Boreale
5 days ago#15
What about Whiteboard? He's giant too but I can't see them making him NPC only this time

Boreale
5 days ago#16
TGS starts only tomorrow. From September 12 to 15. They've a one hour stage during the TGS for this game

hanfoi
5 days ago#17
Boreale posted...
TGS starts only tomorrow. From September 12 to 15. They've a one hour stage during the TGS for this game

they don't reveal new characters on stage livestreams, just trailers or scans

Boreale
5 days ago#18
I don't see the problem with not revealing a new character, we just go Carrot a few days ago, I can wait. We'll still have some new information so it's fine.

hanfoi
5 days ago#19
Boreale posted...
I don't see the problem with not revealing a new character, we just go Carrot a few days ago, I can wait. We'll still have some new information so it's fine.

the problem is that if this is the amount of reveals in a huge event like TGS, expect none in october and november, so you will have to wait to 2 months for the next reveal. Plus the game might be coming in March so that reduces the chances of expanding the roster.

Boreale
5 days ago#20
Well, I never expected a huge amount of new characters in the first place to be honest. 10 is my expectation. We have 5 already. It sucks that some characters are going to be removed because they're giant, but there's nothing we can do about it. On the positive side, all characters will get some new moves and aerial combos now, so they'll feel fresh to play as
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
  3. Magellan confirmed to be cut off the roster
  • Post New Message