1 month ago #4
Furryyiffer posted...
Why introduce a mechanic that loses us character?

erm i guess that's either because these characters are too large or maybe they will introduce them as DLC or even worse, they are being saved for a future game

anyways, i think we should start counting the whole roster from the beginning.Now we only have 8 playable characters confirmed :

-Luffy
-Sanji
-Yonji
-Neji
-Ichiji
-Jimbe
-Reiju
-Carrot

Anyone from the previous game might be subject to being removed not just large characters since they didn't really confirm that the reason behind this is their large size, they just confirmed that not all the roster from the previous work will return. big characters like Gecko,Magellan,Whitebeard,Kuma and Blackbeard might be cut off? this could be really disasterous to the game
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

Previous Versions
1 month ago
Furryyiffer posted...
Why introduce a mechanic that loses us character?

erm i guess that's either because these characters are too large or maybe they will introduce them as DLC or even worse, they are being saved for a future game

anyways, i think we should start counting the whole roster from the beginning.Now we only have 8 playable characters confirmed :

-Luffy
-Sanji
-Yonji
-Neji
-Ichiji
-Jimbe
-Reiju
-Carrot

Anyone might be subject to being removed since they didn't really confirm that the reason behind this is their large size, they just confirmed that not all the roster from the previous work will return. big characters like Gecko,Magellan,Whitebeard,Kuma and Blackbeard might be cut off? this could be really disasterous to the game